Man Falls to his death

Tirunih

for the experience?for the rush/buzz?for the hell of it?when my bredrin asked me to come i wasn't on it at first, but after giving it a lil thought and watching a couple videos i changed my mind....it looks amazing and it must be a sick experiencei'm shook but i'm fully on it

Guest Esquilax
never understood why rich white people like dancing with death.maybe it's because I'm from a council estate where the chances of dying young are slightly higher, but I just dont see why anyone would want to do bungee jumping/parachuting/that rock climbing with no rope one and all them other "dangerous" sports.
:confused: like scorpz says, the adrenaline rushlike you have to be from the ends to risk your life?

the parachutist's "five-point landing" is useful to remember even in the absence of a parachute. Meet the ground with your feet together, and fall sideways in such a way that five parts of your body successively absorb the shock, equally and in this order: feet, calf, thigh, buttock, and shoulder. 120 divided by 5 = 24. Not bad! 24 mph is only a bit faster than the speed at which experienced parachutists land. There will be some bruising and breakage but no loss of consciousness to delay your press conference. Just be sure to apportion the 120-mph blow in equal fifths. Concentrate! hahah nice tasty morsel of info thereul basicly be murked from the neck down but alive but not kicking

the parachutist's "five-point landing" is useful to remember even in the absence of a parachute. Meet the ground with your feet together, and fall sideways in such a way that five parts of your body successively absorb the shock, equally and in this order: feet, calf, thigh, buttock, and shoulder. 120 divided by 5 = 24. Not bad! 24 mph is only a bit faster than the speed at which experienced parachutists land. There will be some bruising and breakage but no loss of consciousness to delay your press conference. Just be sure to apportion the 120-mph blow in equal fifths. Concentrate! hahah nice tasty morsel of info thereul basicly be murked from the neck down but alive but not kicking
Lol it doesn't work like that

Lol it doesn't work like that
Lol at thinking as the floor approaches you at 120mph you have the chance to do some technical weight distribution.

Guest Flat Ericó

lol @ thinkin parashooters give you a landing like you just jumped off a chair. dunno if i can tell you this but you still may need to use that technique