• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
we actually have an openly gay user on our forumtimes have changed
innit. and since you came out its surprising how the board has taken to you. u still get boyed but hey you cant be gay ghanain and look like pastor ashimolowo and not expect any backlash
i was talking about you smithers

Guy loves gay topics to the extreme. Bet the paedo he's looking for was a dude on banging under 16 boys aswell, smh.
shut up you dollop. the peado guy is 57, messing around wiv some 8 yr old girl.
he was ur dad the girl was ur sis
No wonder why he hates black people.

DJMBC is gay too, el kapitan sent me a pm about him
ur mum taught me how to squat.
Ur a dj. big failure you gay sh*t c*nt.
ur mum taught me how to mix. *puts the kettle on*
Im raping your mum now. Im gonna kill her after
seen. ur pissed cos your mum got raped by her carers, it wasnt mei was there when her tests results came and yes she has aids. lots of people live a normal life nowdays

seen. ur pissed cos your mum got raped by her carers, it wasnt mei was there when her tests results came and yes she has aids. lots of people live a normal life nowdays
My mum dont need carers son, she aint a spastic like your fat useless aids infested mum.

My mum dont need carers son, she aint a spastic like your fat useless aids infested mum.
your mum isnt spastic just mental from daily abuse. plus i gave her rohypnol by mistake one time.

your mum isnt spastic just mental from daily abuse. plus i gave her rohypnol by mistake one time.
i molested every female in your family son

well he IS every female in ur family.

well he IS every female in ur family.
nah your mum is

Keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick what, keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick being a stupid f*ck*ng prick come on!durst-fred-photo-xl-fred-durst-6209268.jpg
:rofl:
oh sh*t :rofl:

YEAH I WAS REPORTING ON SOMEONE SEMI FAMOUS WHO IM SURE MANY OF U NEEKS KNOW BUT TRIED TO HIDE IT. ANYWAY I WAS REPORTING NEWS. YOU DIKED WERE ASKING US TO IMAGINE YOUR DERRIER ACTIVITIES. :confused:

YEAH I WAS REPORTING ON SOMEONE SEMI FAMOUS WHO IM SURE MANY OF U NEEKS KNOW BUT TRIED TO HIDE IT. ANYWAY I WAS REPORTING NEWS. YOU DIKED WERE ASKING US TO IMAGINE YOUR DERRIER ACTIVITIES. :confused:
Oh capitals, u mad? gay monkey

NAH IM NOT MAD... IM STYLING ON YOU AND U MAD.BUT WHERE IS THIS GOING ANYWAY? U LITTLE sh*t. BYE

NAH IM NOT MAD... IM STYLING ON YOU AND U MAD.BUT WHERE IS THIS GOING ANYWAY? U LITTLE sh*t. BYE
Nah u mad cos im stylin on uOk bye gay monkey.