Look under 25?

Thun

lolreminds me, I need a new wallet, this Addidas one is getting a bit immature, where does one cop wallets from?
lol @ the imagery of someone drawing for that at a club when buying a drink
meh, could care less what people think about the look of my wallet tbh, as long as it's got money in it5562226945166594797.pngbeen serving me well for probably more than 5 yearsdo normal wallets come with something to hook to your keys on? if not I'ma have to work out a new system
LOL Co-Sign the looks you would get drawing for that at a club bar! You actually cant have a nike or addias or any other sporting wallet after the age of 16! BIG MAN TINGZ

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in some Woolwich offy and this woman (who looked 25) was being pestered for ID and she started screaming at the bloek serving her saying she was 23 and how he served her last week.Then I walked up to the counter and got served right NEXT to where this fiasco was taking place and got served INFRONT of her without being asked for ID lmao.___________>>>>>>>>>>>>Being 5"2

pmsl @ not having a gucci wallet

I was in some Woolwich offy and this woman (who looked 25) was being pestered for ID and she started screaming at the bloek serving her saying she was 23 and how he served her last week.Then I walked up to the counter and got served right NEXT to where this fiasco was taking place and got served INFRONT of her without being asked for ID lmao.___________>>>>>>>>>>>>Being 5"2
its a f*ckin pisstake when the bastards have served u beforei remember goin off on one on some asian woman, the man was servin me, but i was like that woman served me earlier on, wtf, pointin at the womanbitch all of a sudden actin like she dont speak english, an she dont kno methat shop lost a customer over that