Young Married Muslim Girl in a Strange Situation

local

I know 4 girls that advertise on Adultwork and Eros......the crazy thing is two of them have boyfriends that know what they do for a living...you would be shocked how many girls are on this........on average these chicks are charging between £100-300 an hour.....and if you know a girl thats a lapdancer theres an 80% chance that shes turning tricks......no make that 90%.....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

851200_1.jpg851200_3.jpganyone kno wthis whore apparently she operates in croydon
facebook: Nickita Tia Martin
loooooooolthis is NOT THE CHICK THAT WAS POSTED BEFORE this is some video whore the one that i posted was called anita from croyon i just went to the website and the pictures have been changed to this nickita girlconspiracy maybe

i heard theres a brothel in norbury :(
lool, ur mad late
if i ever stumbled across it, i would contact the police :!: those girls have probably been trafficked into this country and forced into the sex trade :(
why u gna snitch, they provide a service. ur pops is probably a regular
Lol, my asian bredrin is there REGULAR. Sorry to disappoint but they're just normal good ole English whores.£35 for head. He said he goes coz his girlfriend is sh*t at giving head. :lol:
LMFAO

Guest Swiftie
nosoliciting kurb crawling etc is illegal. paying for sex (prostitution) is not illegal in this country.also if most of u man read the profiles it says 'u are paying for this womans company bla bla. what two adults do in the privacy of their homes is at their own discretion'yes clued up.
What type of discount do u get?

i heard theres a brothel in norbury :(
lool, ur mad late
if i ever stumbled across it, i would contact the police :!: those girls have probably been trafficked into this country and forced into the sex trade :(
why u gna snitch, they provide a service. ur pops is probably a regular
Lol, my asian bredrin is there REGULAR. Sorry to disappoint but they're just normal good ole English whores.£35 for head. He said he goes coz his girlfriend is sh*t at giving head. :lol:
LMFAO
LOL everyone knows about the Norbury brothels...But you man are on a next one...Everyone is hyping up about one Latina one near chicken cottage...straight latinas! Apprently banging gyallie from brazil/portugal and ting...I still cant get over the fact you have to pay for sex...i wouldn't mind window shopping tho!