FM 2010

jcee

Played 7 games so far this season.Drawing 3-3 with Everton, four off my defenders out, concede in the 90+1 minute.Next game, 2-2 with Liverpool, same defenders out, concede in the 90+2 minute.Two games later, 1-1 with Stoke, concede in the 87th minute.Next game, beating Man Utd 2-0, they score 82nd, 87th.Two games later, drawing 1-1 with Sunderland, concede in the 90+2 minute.THE f*ck!

Smashed this season apart, gonna retire from FM.346njoy.jpgRegular in my first team when he was 16..241m9at.jpgPaid 55M for him. 19 goals and he joined 31st of Jan..serm90.jpgWas playing for my team when he was 17, I think I've posted him here before. Paid 15M.sgub8g.jpg£22M. He's actually f*cked on the pitch, just needs to step up his finishing.This guy is actually a beast. £12M.20zo5xi.jpgTable:2czrnk8.jpgGonna uninstall it now.Too much.

Lol at having 3 guys with 19 finished, jesus.Just finished 11th with Coventry, after 5 seasons.Got promoted in my third./Sorted out my bad form in the second half, noticed that if I over-praised them, they get complacent, so most I do is pleased at half time, been doing sick lately.

LOL these guys think every regen is a world class player because they haven't played for more than 3 seasons in one game save.There's nothing wrong with generated players. Many, many, many more sh*t players are generated than players with good potential anyway.What you gonna do? Play with Lampard and Walcott for the duration of the game and when they retire do the same thing over again until 2011 comes out? Don't make me laugh.We all know the Rowell's, Destro's and Neymar's and TBH, it gets boring seeing the same faces again.Game full of regens, not knowing who's got what potential and using scouting the way it's supposed to be done >Fix up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not a fan of regensthey have to be used if you want to get past a certain date but some people rinse themcurrently in 2014 england manager been without a club for nearly 2 seasons had some offers but no top clubs sacked there managers yettried to put some pressure on the inter manager but they stuck with him... after the world cup i will take any top 10 club in europe to offer me a decent dealwon all my qualifiers with england and think my friendlies too Young, Welbeck and Agbonlahor>> got 1 regen in the squad a keeper... still using guys like lampard and gerrard

in 2014 with man utd still not using any regens yetgk = akineff, amosdr = clyne, rafaeldl = fabio, dododc = evans, kjaer, luiz, smallingmc = gourcouff, anderson, rodwell, critegz, fletcher, james, shelveywingers = young, nani, cleverly, morrissionstrikers = macheda, welbeck, rooney, dioufmacheda >>>>13/14 season got 45 goals in 44 games and thats with me going out second round of CL and Fa Cup 6th were he got 1 goal

Interesting season for me9 games left top of the league but out of all the competitions. This Liverpool side will conquer the world and get a stadium named after me though. They are very solid bar one or two upgrades.Also Jonjo Shelvey>>>My Gerrard heirGK:Reina(will sell and buy Akinfeev) and some dutch niggaRB:Johnson and Zabaleta(will sell him EOS)CB:Wheater,Agger,Adil Rami,Carragher(need to improve my CB's will sell all apart from Wheater)LB:Insua and KolarovDM:Masch and SandroCM:Galloppa and Nainggolan(HARD)AM:Gerrard,Diego Souza and ShelveyLM:Dembele,Balotelli,LodieroRM:Pedro Leon,Daan KijnST:Torres,Lukaku and PachecoSome upgrades are due but the core is developing ridicolously

ZOOP ZOOP ZOOPjust won the world cup 3-2 after extra time a shelvey penalty gerarrd and rooney got injured first game....... they wernt first choice but defo were my goto players...... then my winger and back up in lennon and milnerthese times i was screwing thinking i should of took a 5th striker(sturridge/bent) instead of an extra DM as i was forced to play my 4th choice striker walcott right wing.......... then to make things worse the extra midfielder i took huddlestone instead of a striker got injured......in the final 2-1 down wingers(young/walcott) are both on 5s have to take them off.... no attacking options there so i bring on a left wingback(baines) and a holding midfielder (barry) goto some next formation 442 with no right mid instead a right winger (welbeck) move shelvey behind agbonlahor and somehow that team wonnow to find myself a club to manage*SAVES*

i think winning international sh*t is next on my filei failed at the world cup with england...got sacked before i even made a tourny with brazilnow im currently with Italy...Macheda might be too old by the time i reach the world cup but he'll defo will be my main striker for the Euros/my stadium just got an upgrade a year after being built65000 seats

man city and spurs both rejected me but juventus hired me12th and novembertop 6 is my aim but will try for fourth