FM 2010

jcee

Benzema was out for 7 months put him on the bench for the first time in the CL instead of higuain and he came on and scored the winner zoopmight defo have to go with 2 up top now seeing as modric is injured and just play kaka from the leftmy squad>>>

Guest haze-e

So im in the fourth season now.Resigned as Leeds manager just before season end. Got offered Udinese job which i was very interested in. Delayed it for a week to see what else popped up and next day Man Utd offered me a job.So yes i snaked Leeds by joining the fierce rivals but i care not.Bought in Diego and Giovinco and The Holy Goalie as backup for Foster.Ill keep use updated as the season continues :D

Won the PL by 20pointsAnother summer of squad changes thoughCarrick >>> Fiorentina 5millCathcart >>>> 5 teams bidding for him atm 3millPablo (No2 Goalie) >>>>>>> Leeds 1millNorwood >>>> ?? 2millThiago >>>>>> 1.7millLarnell Cole >>> 500kCouple other youngers worth 1mill altogetherShould get in around 15mill And Diouf got his work permit to stay in UK well chuffed for him got 25 goals this seasonGiggs still playing at 39 its his last year but hes taking up a squad place might try loan him out for the year Back in the CL aswellNicee/Got 30mill offer for A.Young tempted to accept it but turned it down from RomaGot Gourcouff, Nani, Valencia, Cleverly, few youngersMight sell Anderson though end of this season depending on how good Petrucci, Morrission, James all do when they get game time next season

FM>>>went for a meal with my girl went back to hers all the time was thinking i wanna play fm so i caused an argument over nothing paid £40 cab back to ends *loads up fm*my madrid side> looking to go a second season unbeaten

for f*cks sake blew away a 2 goal lead at home to barca in the cupnow going to have to play some first team players in the away leg got CL and tough league games coming up

_______>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reloading a crashed game and losing games against top teams which you drew with/won.
i restart until i get the result i got before it crashedf*ck that sh*t/I'm trying to make valencia greater than real and barca interesting challenge, their attack is so good but their midfield and defence are meh and they have no P

SI take the game a bit too realistically.Bought Diego Buonanotte in my new game save and he's been smacking it. December comes now and he randomly is ''Unable to play football due to medial reasons for 7 months''. I thinking WTF, this hasn't happened before.So I go on his Wiki page and he was the driver in a car crash in December which killed 3 of his friends and he's going to be out for 7 months in real life.Don't think things like that should be added in the game, unless it's pre-season and therefore injured for the kickoff of the season. It shouldn't happen during.