Your Views On Parents Hitting Children?

bane

Guest Cipher

Raising - (not 'supervising') your child properly will very likely avoid the need to meat out physical punishments.People say yea yea beatings, but then I look at a lot of the characters that say this and think :/If thats the effect it had on you, I'm not going to do it.

discipline them yes... esp as young children cos its between the ages of 2-5 imo that children turn waywardone girl i used to f*ck, her neice who was just 2 years old.. 2 years old and shes talkin the hardest like shes mandem callin boys prick an paki and callin women hoe's.... tryin to be clever sometime she's combine the words an say prick paki hoe.. aint guna lie i did sometimes laugh (never infront of the ute tho) but only cos her life is already f*cked an her parents r f*ckin idiots who need to sort themselves out..they the type of d*ckhead family now that'll be moaning years down the line when everyones in and out of jail and on drugs hollarin they did the best they could

2 years old and shes callin women hoe's
=
clever
considering SHE (the two year old) is talkin bout her mom, aunts, cousins, sisters and herself in future years... not really clever at all tbh.. but its her parents fault, kids them ages shouldnt kno language like that

If I heard my 2 year old or any 2 year old in the family saying things like that, I'll act white and send them to a quite dark room, however that room is located in a basement with every horror character known to man located at various places of the room with very dim spotlights at the bottom to give that spooky effect, stick a sasquatch in there with red lighting eyes with a voice recording that says "you shall be beaten now child, mwahahahaha"I'd enter in that darkness equiped with the most unorthodox tool of punishment desingned for children known to man. Proceed to beat that kid, but I'd beat the kid like its a ringtone set to Ascending.That lilttle f*cker will never swear again

Yea , my dad used to clap me all the time , infront of friends too.Most of my friends mums n dads used to let them get away with murder.Now they are on some stupidness.
Seeing your bredrin get beat is one of the most awkward positions you could be in. You just wanna laugh at his squeals as he gets paxed, then theres silence when his dad leaves.

Yea , my dad used to clap me all the time , infront of friends too.Most of my friends mums n dads used to let them get away with murder.Now they are on some stupidness.
Seeing your bredrin get beat is one of the most awkward positions you could be in. You just wanna laugh at his squeals as he gets paxed, then theres silence when his dad leaves.
lmao rartidwhen i was young my aff old man would scream at me or wait till we get home, not in front of friends thopar