District 9

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the threadmaker not mention the fact that it's a metaphor for apartheid?!
Possibly because it is already pretty obvious.And I suspect you already knew this, but felt the over-whelming need to point out what a clever boy you are, just in case no-one noticed
I felt the need to point it out to people that thought it was just a sh*t robot/alien movie.Please explain to me how from the first post it is obvious. Especially considering the fact that one has no reason the watch the videos when they are sold as poorly as the threadstarter did.Now go sit in the corner. Any wannabe Gray Fox.

How did the threadmaker not mention the fact that it's a metaphor for apartheid?!
Possibly because it is already pretty obvious.And I suspect you already knew this, but felt the over-whelming need to point out what a clever boy you are, just in case no-one noticed
I felt the need to point it out to people that thought it was just a sh*t robot/alien movie.Please explain to me how from the first post it is obvious. Especially considering the fact that one has no reason the watch the videos when they are sold as poorly as the threadstarter did.Now go sit in the corner. Any wannabe Gray Fox.
I dont need to sell this movie fam, 2 traiilers and an imdb links all i need./Why would i draw reference to the apartheid?Thats the reason have there own brains.90% of the people that watched the matrix trilogy dont know what the f*ck they just experienced. They just kno neos a badman.The People that sy they see aliens and are leaving are infact goig to watch this soon and will come into this thread on a "Rah Cuz, Did Man See When!" Flex.Say Nutten.

I dont need to sell this movie fam, 2 traiilers and an imdb links all i need./Why would i draw reference to the apartheid?Thats the reason have there own brains.90% of the people that watched the matrix trilogy dont know what the f*ck they just experienced. They just kno neos a badman.The People that sy they see aliens and are leaving are infact goig to watch this soon and will come into this thread on a "Rah Cuz, Did Man See When!" Flex.Say Nutten.
Did you make the film? Are you in it? I can't see a reason for you to be catching feelings otherwise. I saw the trailers weeks ago and my first comment was "that looks f*ck*ng terrible." Then my boy told me it was about apartheid and it seemed more interesting. Hence my post. If I'd known you were gonna be such a bitch about it I would've just left it.

Did you make the film? Are you in it? I can't see a reason for you to be catching feelings otherwise. I saw the trailers weeks ago and my first comment was "that looks f*ck*ng terrible." Then my boy told me it was about apartheid and it seemed more interesting. Hence my post. If I'd known you were gonna be such a bitch about it I would've just left it.
I Beg U Calm Down.Safe..

I Beg U Calm Down.Safe..
LOL