is Usain Bolt using steroids?

MMan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people that say thiscos then people start going on about how they knew about Bolt from 5 years ago when man was 15 running for his local town in Jamaica... pfft
This is the part where every VIP'er pretends to be athletics historians through the power of wikipedia
Bolt was a well-known athlete in Jamaica before he touched Olympics in 04 fam. He was the face of Puma back then thats how big he was. Puma had a big billboard poster over here with Bolt as the face (not sure if that was 04 or 06 but it was around them times). He either had a baton in his hand or it was as if he'd just begun the driving phase out of the blocksAnyone who reads The Gleaner will have known about Bolt. Youth champs are a major thing over there, so its not like when he was 15 he was running some any country race back in Trelawny. The name alone will stick in your head because its so unique

Guest Ian Wright 8
This is the part where every VIP'er pretends to be athletics historians through the power of wikipedia
basically.f*ck*ng annoying.
Welcome to modern society!Incidentally, if something's too good to be true, I believe it usually is.I'll be very surprised if Usain Bolt dies with his reputation intact.

Guest Lemons
basically.f*ck*ng annoying.
Welcome to modern society!Incidentally, if something's too good to be true, I believe it usually is.I'll be very surprised if Usain Bolt dies with his reputation intact.
I heard he's a rapist/rumour

Guest Lisa Turtle

I f*ck*ng hate when people say 'he came out of nowhere'No he didnt.World Junior ChampionMultiple age best recordsHe was at Osaka 2007, ran in the final with Tyson Gay.May only be 23 but he's been around for AGES.

Guest Lemons
I f*ck*ng hate when people say 'he came out of nowhere'No he didnt.World Junior ChampionMultiple age best recordsHe was at Osaka 2007, ran in the final with Tyson Gay.May only be 23 but he's been around for AGES.
/wikipedia

I hate people that say thiscos then people start going on about how they knew about Bolt from 5 years ago when man was 15 running for his local town in Jamaica... pfft
Bolt was a well-known athlete in Jamaica before he touched Olympics in 04 fam. He was the face of Puma back then thats how big he was. Puma had a big billboard poster over here with Bolt as the face (not sure if that was 04 or 06 but it was around them times). He either had a baton in his hand or it was as if he'd just begun the driving phase out of the blocksAnyone who reads The Gleaner will have known about Bolt. Youth champs are a major thing over there, so its not like when he was 15 he was running some any country race back in Trelawny. The name alone will stick in your head because its so unique
Man like Bolt weren't even meant to be running 100m till LATE.He SHOCKED EVERYONE.
But, within a relatively short period of time, he has dropped his times to 9.69 in the 100 and 19.30 in the 200. Those are HUGE jumps in those events.

he didnt come out of nowherehe was one of the favourites for the olympicsjust u didnt have a clue
its like someone saying Wayne Rooney came out of nowhere when he joined unitedif you have any knowledge of the sport u would know about his rise at evertonsame with the athletics he was one of the forerunners of the olympicsand he won there was 3 favourites and he was one of themnot like heather mills started running 100meters and she won kmt
its not even that last year, he ran the 200 in 19.91 and finished second to Tyson Gay at the World Championships. He started running the 100 just last year and didn't even break 10 seconds until earlier this year.But, within a relatively short period of time, he has dropped his times to 9.69 in the 100 and 19.30 in the 200. Those are HUGE jumps in those events. I am always suspicious of those who make these type of sudden jumps in time. It typically takes years to shave off times like this. its all abit suspicious
In 07 WC (TWO years ago) when he finished second to Gay, his body hadnt developed, because he was so far ahead of the competition as a youth his technique hadnt been worked on so was very poor (used to lean funny when taking the bend), he didnt have the dedication to training like he does now, he used to have loads of injuries back then (maybe due to being that tall and not filling out)... But as said, you obviously didnt know so youre just looking at times. They say the body doesnt peak til 26, 2 years ago he was just turning 21.

/wikipedia
trustLogs is sick though kept on saying Tyson gay would break the recordPMSLBolt aint getting beat by Gay(no homo) unless he is injured or tired

/wikipedia
lol at not knowing he was in the 100m final in osaka 2 years ago
No he's not.

Guest Lisa Turtle
/wikipedia
trustLogs is sick though kept on saying Tyson gay would break the recordPMSLBolt aint getting beat by Gay(no homo) unless he is injured or tired
lolanyone that follows a sport will know...Lahi when Rooney scored that wonder strike against Arsenal when he was at Everton most people were like 'WTF'If you follow football, you would have been aware of him alie?I've been watching athletics religiously for at least 7 years, I used to sprint as well so I was even more interested in it than mostand for the f*ck*ng record Lahi I never said Gay would break the record, I said on his day, he could beat BoltGo back and read my posts!/RANT

And it was the 200. Sue me.
I know you just thought to yourselfhold upI swear I read in wikipedia he was in Osoka, wtf the cunts lied to meand then went back on thererealised it was the 200mand wrote thatbut like dude said....Logs you are a nice person and all but I dont listen to advice/comments/analysis from women on sportsxxno sexist

Man like Bolt weren't even meant to be running 100m till LATE.He SHOCKED EVERYONE.
But, within a relatively short period of time, he has dropped his times to 9.69 in the 100 and 19.30 in the 200. Those are HUGE jumps in those events.
Yeah youre right it was a shock, a big man shouldnt be able to drive out of the blocks like that, but you know what Bolt can. Physically a man of his size shouldnt be able to accelerate like that because of their co-ordination is usually off. Can drugs help co-ordination? I thought it helped bulk up and allowed you to train harderHis training is better and his body filled out. He covers the track in less strides than anyone else so thats why he doesnt look like hes working hard