is Usain Bolt using steroids?

MMan

Guest Lemons
LOL this thread comes like a battle to see who knows UsainBolt the best.I swear most people didnt even watch athletics until Bolt came about.
Hate part time fans.. come like the 'tennis' fans when wimbledons on.
Cricket fans when the ashes is on.
WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID FAM? HMM?
Exactly my point.
Fam I'm in love.
I don't understand.At least, I hope I don't understand.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher
LOL this thread comes like a battle to see who knows UsainBolt the best.I swear most people didnt even watch athletics until Bolt came about.
Hate part time fans.. come like the 'tennis' fans when wimbledons on.
Cricket fans when the ashes is on.
WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID FAM? HMM?
Exactly my point.
Fam I'm in love.
I don't understand.At least, I hope I don't understand.
Lol the post was unrelated to the ones before.+Come ballin' weekend sometime

Guest Lemons
Playing on Sunday in HQ @ 16:30. My boots have dust on.
HQ is slippery fam, its a grass/3g ting out ere
Only cause when the clamps come out you can't handle the concrete. Them softcore ballers there.

Guest Lemons

"he kept talking about how he was going to punch me in the face""Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey mouse, I'ma punch you in the mouth...Im'a punch you in the mouth....I'm a punch you in the face...I'm eat you, like a Nestle Crunch, if you don't like that, you goin eat a punch...I'ma come through, punch you in the face...Im'a hit you in the mouth"

Or you could say "This thread comes like people who dont know nothing and cant comprehend that people are actually interested in athletics chatting sh*t amongst those trying to educate"Get over yourselves man. The dude keeps coming back confused. Are we supposed to sit back and say "Well I had interest in athletics prior to Bolt and actually knew who he was before the records, but for the benefit of those who dont, I'll shut up"Kick back and relax man, no one aint saying nothing amazing

Guest Parrist 2.0
Badman don't use steriods.
i'v seen roid guys throw cars around with people still in them like toys before, what you chatting bout?
Just because he's throwing cars around doesn't mean the 45 special wouldn't put him to sleep. Real talk

Guest Parrist 2.0
i'v seen roid guys throw cars around with people still in them like toys before, what you chatting bout?
Just because he's throwing cars around doesn't mean the 45 special wouldn't put him to sleep. Real talk
i wouldnt be so sure.
You want to test my word faggot?

i wouldnt be so sure.
You want to test my word faggot?
I dont use steroids, the experiment would be void FAGGOT.