is Usain Bolt using steroids?

MMan

In his final Jamaican High School Championships in 2003, he broke both the 200 m and 400 m records with times of 20.25 s and 45.30 s, respectively. Bolt's runs were a significant improvement upon the previous records, beating the 200 m best by more than half a second and the 400 m record by almost a second.[3]see this is the kinda thing im talking about. Jamaica is one of the top sprint nations in the world. from time man is smashing old records in jamaica at high school level, the next logical thought to make is if he carries on at this rate hes going to be the best in jamaica and then maybe the world. Is it not?
Well from when its his dominance of the best thing in athletics (100 M) that has made him the star he is today, no not really. I swear he was ignored when he kept saying he wanted to do 100m...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

On a slight tangent to the topic.Do u think there are athletes who are taking steroids but dont actually know it.i.e their coach/doctor is giving them tablets or mixing some next sh*t in with their protein shake etc. i know needles are the best way to do it but do u tihnk this is possible?

On a slight tangent to the topic.Do u think there are athletes who are taking steroids but dont actually know it.i.e their coach/doctor is giving them tablets or mixing some next sh*t in with their protein shake etc. i know needles are the best way to do it but do u tihnk this is possible?
yes, it uised to happen a lot in boxingcombination of extremely thick/naive/trusting athletes or boxers combined with ambitious, cynical and fame/money-hungry coaches = the above

In his final Jamaican High School Championships in 2003, he broke both the 200 m and 400 m records with times of 20.25 s and 45.30 s, respectively. Bolt's runs were a significant improvement upon the previous records, beating the 200 m best by more than half a second and the 400 m record by almost a second.[3]see this is the kinda thing im talking about. Jamaica is one of the top sprint nations in the world. from time man is smashing old records in jamaica at high school level, the next logical thought to make is if he carries on at this rate hes going to be the best in jamaica and then maybe the world. Is it not?
Well from when its his dominance of the best thing in athletics (100 M) that has made him the star he is today, no not really. I swear he was ignored when he kept saying he wanted to do 100m...
Dont know the ins and outs of 100m but they never thought a big man could physically run it so its feasible that he was ignoredThe 100m is a shock

Dont know the ins and outs of 100m but they never thought a big man could physically run it so its feasible that he was ignoredThe 100m is a shock
basically what i been tryna get man to say for the whole threadthanks frank

im not even hating on the breh you man making me feel like a hater and its not even fact that he has become successful so quickly even my boy who run's track was telling me sprint runners peak in there late 20's early 30's so if he's runnin these times now how's quick is he gonna be runnin 100m in 5 years time?
that peak thing is a theory. not everyone can peak the way they should. in 3yrs time he may not be running as fasthe could be injuredsome breh from barbados could come up and rule the track *hint hint*u jus never know so all that talk about peaking may never come.

Im hearing people say this, like they just dont wanna accept that he can do it naturally.--------------------My little cousin come home from school yesterday saying that the white kids told him black people have an extra bone in each foot which makes them run faster.. And thats the only reason Bolt won.
dlklakfd]assasdasadas;]sasaasssadsad;saads

probably happened before but dont I think its a common thing

A lot of athletics experts (and Bolt himself) have said that he's been tested a high amount of times. The way he smashed those records in the olympics, I'm pretty sure the company that does the testing made sure they tested for EVERYTHING in his blood. So if he is using roids, his doctor must be one very smart guy.

im not even hating on the guy he's one hell of an athlete but the way he just came out of nowhere and smashing these records is crazy both the 100m and 200m in the same competition! and he doesnt even look like he's trying just look at the way man was slowing down towards the end of the 100m final. your innocent until proven guilty but i have to say i wouldnt be surprised if somewhere along the he tests positive for performance enhancing drugs
stop hatin
Im hearing people say this, like they just dont wanna accept that he can do it naturally.--------------------My little cousin come home from school yesterday saying that the white kids told him black people have an extra bone in each foot which makes them run faster.. And thats the only reason Bolt won.
mandem just hating cos we got the worlds fastest man, the best chicken and a bobsled teamf*ck the haters b
mofoyh4au3.gif

Guest Lemons
LOL this thread comes like a battle to see who knows UsainBolt the best.I swear most people didnt even watch athletics until Bolt came about.
Hate part time fans.. come like the 'tennis' fans when wimbledons on.
Cricket fans when the ashes is on.Football fans when world cup is on (although this is to a lesser extent).

Guest Cipher
LOL this thread comes like a battle to see who knows UsainBolt the best.I swear most people didnt even watch athletics until Bolt came about.
Cricket fans when the ashes is on.
WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID FAM? HMM?

Guest Lemons
Exactly my point.

Guest Cipher
Exactly my point.
Fam I'm in love.