So Heartless

O.Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the evidence the guy died?The spastic deserved that he was tryna par it by doing some spastic hand moves making the black belt look sh*t, that boratesque retard also kicked man to the floor and obviously a black belt aint gunna let any mongrel drop him, so he had to show him what's good"STAMP TO YA HEAD, STAMP TO YA HEAD, U DNT REALLY WANNA GET A STAMP TO YA HEAD"
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooolNo way, you could not have meant that lol "The spastic was tryna par it by being a spastic"lolBut real talk, when man started replicting 5 form kung fu...black guy should have just laowed it....anybody bussing Crane Stance within fist range is not serious loooolAnd when man got floored....laow it

Where is the evidence the guy died?The spastic deserved that he was tryna par it by doing some spastic hand moves making the black belt look sh*t, that boratesque retard also kicked man to the floor and obviously a black belt aint gunna let any mongrel drop him, so he had to show him what's good"STAMP TO YA HEAD, STAMP TO YA HEAD, U DNT REALLY WANNA GET A STAMP TO YA HEAD"
Whether the guy died or not doesn't change the focus that the actions of these people who are meant to be sterling representations of their country were pretty disgusting.The spastic didnt make the guy look sh*t...the guy was sh*t, when he realised he couldnt win usin his karate he started brawlin.most importantly, lol @ this gif 43ba9220cde579a220591ee.gif

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooolNo way, you could not have meant that lol "The spastic was tryna par it by being a spastic"lolBut real talk, when man started replicting 5 form kung fu...black guy should have just laowed it....anybody bussing Crane Stance within fist range is not serious loooolAnd when man got floored....laow it
Whether the guy died or not doesn't change the focus that the actions of these people who are meant to be sterling representations of their country were pretty disgusting.The spastic didnt make the guy look sh*t...the guy was sh*t, when he realised he couldnt win usin his karate he started brawlin.most importantly, lol @ this gif 43ba9220cde579a220591ee.gif
obviously i was f*ckin aboutbut, lets look at it from the black belt's perspectivesome random guy comes in thinking he's sick, then he mocks u by doing some crane stance within striking range, then to top it off he floors u infront of people that respect youi'm not condoning his actions by any means, but this guy was a marine and most likely he has seen some f*cked up sh*t. Therefore, he could have also had withdrawal symptoms from war, which have clearly left him volatile. He may have just switched out and thought "who the f*ck is this wasteman coming in 2 my dojo and making a fool out of me". So he proceeded to jump on the cunts head!

obviously i was f*ckin aboutbut, lets look at it from the black belt's perspectivesome random guy comes in thinking he's sick, then he mocks u by doing some crane stance within striking range, then to top it off he floors u infront of people that respect youi'm not condoning his actions by any means, but this guy was a marine and most likely he has seen some f*cked up sh*t. Therefore, he could have also had withdrawal symptoms from war, which have clearly left him volatile. He may have just switched out and thought "who the f*ck is this wasteman coming in 2 my dojo and making a fool out of me". So he proceeded to jump on the cunts head!
Yeah i hear what ur saying about mocking and that, and was thinking the war withdrawal thing myself, but wasnt sure if he was old enough to have served, + seein that he was currently serving/training.but similar to what it said in the article didn't show the fundamentals of what karate is about or what the marines are about. so if he demonstrated none of the fundamentals of those disciplines i assume it was for his own personal reasons like the pride thing you said, or maybe he was embaressed by this black crazy dude infront of his white bredrins.

bruvi don't see no other reason to letting that guy in the dojo unless you wanted to beat the sh*t out of him for jokes, which is why the camera is outthe ''black belt'' got tripped up, lost some pride and went in hard. the most f*cked thing is everyone is just watching, and then they drag him out. the f*ck.