Usher confesses: " i'm a Bitch Nigga"

VENOM

Yeah I remember watching cribs and he said when he wears something he throws it away that night
the shits disgusting band owning 10000 pairs of trainers makes u a bitch. fact.
why
because its too materialistic aside from that its morally wrongGod will ask u how u spent your wealth on The Day Of Judgement
sorry but :lol: dont come with the we will see whos laughing come judgement day chat please i know your type you

Guest Esquilax
Yeah I remember watching cribs and he said when he wears something he throws it away that night
why
because its too materialistic aside from that its morally wrongGod will ask u how u spent your wealth on The Day Of Judgement
sorry but :lol: dont come with the we will see whos laughing come judgement day chat please i know your type you
I hope he's being satirical.

why
wot?im just saying its wrong imo

Guest Esquilax

what do you know of my actions in real life you smelly bastard?you contribute nothing, only a banal stupid comment as a result of your pseudo intellectgo away, you will not be missed

what do you know of my actions in real life you smelly bastard?you contribute nothing, only a banal stupid comment as a result of your pseudo intellectgo away, you will not be missed
lol cheeze did i hit a nervedo you think i come here for other ppls satisfactionyou really want to be accepted dont u, thats why you make topics like 'who do you hate more' etc.some bastard

Guest Esquilax

why do you come here though, no one appreciate your flaccid contributionsso if you're not coming here for other people, and no one gives a sh*t what stupid comment you have to say anyway, then you really do serve no purpose, do you?your time is up, whoever you are

Usher is a bitch, because he seems to act, sing, dance, talk, and probably compose himself like a faggot aswell.Having bare pairs of trainers doesnt make him a bitch though. Impractical, spoilt, materialistic and wasteful maybe.But then most people I know would cop as many of whatever they wanted if they had the money to do so.Topic maker, I swear you made a topic called 'baiding>>>>>>>>>>>>>>' where you were excited over something similar?smh.

lol cheeze did i hit a nervedo you think i come here for other ppls satisfactionyou really want to be accepted dont u, thats why you make topics like 'who do you hate more' etc.some bastard
c/si dun told this guy already../i don't understand why he would wear new creps airrrday

c/si dun told this guy already../i don't understand why he would wear new creps airrrday
not evenmorning crepnoon crep night crep

why
Some people on this forum manBare high horse riders

why
Can't you just lie and say you fed the world, gave to charity etc...I'm sure Triple O'G will bly man. S'nuffin!

why
Can't you just lie and say you fed the world, gave to charity etc...I'm sure Triple O'G will bly man. S'nuffin!
lol dont think that will work broski

why
lol dont think that will work broski
:(