The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Torres injured

Who do we have as backup that will need to replace the best ST in the world??!! NGOG

Who do we have as NGOGs backup? Amoo

Great transfer dealings aint it *claps hands hard and slow*

Embarassing. Not only do we have an inept sqwad we also have a gradual confirmation of an inept manager. Downhill since 2009 and we continue to fall.

Defend your man Murks. Or is it Rafa's fault we are being tonked at home to Blackpool, the same Blackpool Chelsea and Arsenal put 4 and 6 past earlier.

Defend????

I have only critisised what went on since the start of last season which has led up to current events.

That is not defending.

From what I have seen tactically thus far Roy is not suited to the type of football a top teir team should play.

• Upvote 2

How did you man survive when you were like this a few seasons ago?!?

/

57. It's 57 yrs since Liverpool started a top-flight season as poorly as 2010-11 & at the end of 1953-54 they were relegated

ROY ROY HE'S OUR MAN!

f*ck*ng c*nt>

Murks you should read that article Q posted.

Look back on what Benitez achieved and what he had at his disposal.

Look at the current situation and see how Hodgson is handling the pressure and situation.

Download and watch every game we've played under Hodgson so far.

Read through some of your comments in this thread.

And slap yourself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lol, sarcasm from the journos who know more about football than the premier league is sick.

Sid Lowe>>>

Not watching Inter tonight.

why not man, you can see what we're missing out on.

You can watch a sh*t manager like Benitez send his tactically inept team out against that crock of sh*t Aquilani (who we masterfully traded for Poulsen)

George-Gillett--001.jpg

The thing with Poulsen is he's playing sh*t but under Hodgson who isn't?

I've never ever ever in my life seen such a synchronised dip in form throughout a whole squad, even when teams are in the sh*t you'll still see one or two players who are positives.

We don't have one single player who is playing anywhere near their potential and to me that is conclusive that Hodgson isn't up to it.

But Flojo,

Hodgson is a motivator, gets the best out of players. He will turn it around, great manager he is, all that european experience and all you know, won a lot of trophies and a lot of cups finished high in the league last season . We will be good.

But Flojo,

Hodgson is a motivator, gets the best out of players. He will turn it around, great manager he is, all that european experience and all you know, won a lot of trophies and a lot of cups finished high in the league last season . We will be good.

Tis true,

All the players needed was a nice manager who'd pat them on the back and put an arm around their shoulder and we'd be challenging for titles. Just hold tight

Vent all you want. Flojo beg you stop mentioning my name.

Like I said I am not defending uncle Roy.

Bottom line is our downfall started last season from get go.

Rafa has nothing to do with it though.

All good we will finish top 15 this season.

Roll on ANOTHER season back to back being the laughing stock of the Prem

:Y:

At the time when everyone, including yourself, thought it may be Rafas time to go, maybe yes. (There were other managers who I would have preferred ahead of Roy i.e Hiddink or Van Gaal but it wasnt to be)

But now I'm obviously doubtful

Dont get it twisted, I would NOT have Rafa back though. He took us as far as he could

• Downvote 1