The Official Liverpool FC Thread

The Infamous

Guest Tulse Hill

jesus christ, the loudest u hear liverpool sing is in the 90th minute when they're 4-1 up, talk about taking it safe eh lol?

:huh:

i got suttin u cant have

MEXICAN NATIONALITY

Suck on that u fat bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

A strike force containing Gerrard & Torres possibly one of the worst in lfc history?

I've seen worse strike forces at the club in the last ten years which makes me wonder when you started watching Liverpool play?

/

Hodgson is out of his depth and seemingly delusional, he seems to have passed his condition onto Gerrard as well judging by his post match interview. How either of them can say we played well after that game is beyond me, but I suppose seen as it's becoming clear that Gerrard was instrumental in Rafa leaving he can't bemoan the situation we're in now.

Daniel Agger has admitted that he is frustrated by Roy Hodgson’s style of play at Liverpool.

The attack-minded defender will be eager to forget his brief cameo at Old Trafford yesterday after failing to prevent the cross that led to Dimitar Berbatov’s winning goal just two minutes after he had replaced Paul Konchesky at left-back.

Agger, who was also left out of the starting line-up against Birmingham City last weekend, has lifted the lid on his frustrations behind Hodgson’s approach to games and has refused to alter his natural game despite fears that it could see him overlooked for a regular place in the side.

He said: "The manager's philosophy is that we play football in attack, but not at the back. That's not my style.

“I'm not that type of player. I like to keep the ball on the ground, and that's what I'll keep doing. Time will show if he [Hodgson] doesn't want to play me because of that".

"I'll try to change myself, but I will never be a player who offloads the ball at every opportunity."

"I'll fight for my chance. I know what I stand for, and I think he [Hodgson] does too".

The fact he constantly plays skrtle and carra is stupid.

I agree, they're basically the same player.

I'm trying to like Roy as Liverpool manager but it's proving difficult.

His team selection

The way he treated Insua

Our tactical approach ( I still don't know what it is )

His post match analysis ( saying he didn't expect much against Birmingham so a point was a good result, saying that the performance against WBA was a good result )

The next 5 games will give a better indication of where we're at but I'm not optimistic based on the performances we've put in this season.