T-Mobile UK and Orange to merge

mr_r

Guest Triple XXX

iphone aint for me tbhi can see why people love it and the blackberryit makes everything simple to use and they hav the apps game on lockbt i dnt like for my sh*t to be simplei want complete control of every bit of the foneand interoperability with my desktop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle
Apparently iPhone is coming to T-Mobs in October.Don't shoot the messenger
Please God let this be trueI CBA to change networksbeen with t-mobile for about 7 years , they give me nice deals.

Apparently iPhone is coming to T-Mobs in October.Don't shoot the messenger
Please God let this be trueI CBA to change networksbeen with t-mobile for about 7 years , they give me nice deals.
its coming to orange.. only the 2g and 3g version though.....not 3gs that stays with o2

Guest Triple XXX

speakin of windows mobilewas jus lookin for some apps and found this

Palringo: All-in-one IM.. Facebook, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, Gadu Gadu, Jabber, and iChat on your mobile phone. (freeware)
that is me

iphone aint for me tbhi can see why people love it and the blackberryit makes everything simple to use and they hav the apps game on lockbt i dnt like for my sh*t to be simplei want complete control of every bit of the foneand interoperability with my desktop
c/siphone bit too basic now, push notifications etc.

c/siphone bit too basic now, push notifications etc.

Palringo: All-in-one IM.. Facebook, Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, Gadu Gadu, Jabber, and iChat on your mobile phone. (freeware)
that is me
Parlingo is sh*t, used it on Android.Meebo & eBuddy are much better.Lol @ iPhone only running 1 app at a time I didn't even know.MSN & Facebook on eBuddy, streaming tunes with Last.fm & Browsing VIP2 on the bus home at the same time >>> ___

that is me
Parlingo is sh*t, used it on Android.Meebo & eBuddy are much better.Lol @ iPhone only running 1 app at a time I didn't even know.MSN & Facebook on eBuddy, streaming tunes with Last.fm & Browsing VIP2 on the bus home at the same time >>> ___
Well you can have music playing while your doing another app, but thats it for the iphoneYeah I use Meebo for my Magic

Guest Swiftie
is t-mobile really sh*ti hear u ring ppl n it doesnt go thru then the recepient get a text said they gt a missed calln sh*t like that
I've been blessed coz shits alright unless if I'm in the outer sticks.