T-Mobile UK and Orange to merge

mr_r

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree on the first one.Loads of people I know that have been on Orange for while have stupid cheap price plans. i.e. £8.75 a month etc.
^) who lyin to you ???only good thing about orange is orange Wednesday if you kill your mins early your f*cked

Been watching and reading nuff about the Hero, def getting one. Love my HTC, so will we be keeping with them. Look on what mobile or phonedog.comAndroid is very slick and good OS, getting better and better. Hero is the best Android phone out, also uses Sense UIBetter cameraCan run more than 1 program at a time, iPhone only runs 1Has FlashLive widgets, iphone is more push basedAlso its sick for communication and keeping in touch, with the sense ui ur fave people and when you click them everything is linked and updated, e.g if they have sent you email it comes up, you can view their facebook page, text history, contact info, flickr pix, so basically everything linked to that person you can view in a quick menuObv cant compete with the music and gaming side, iphone has that on lockBrowsing is a bit faster on ihponeiPhone is still very sick, just old now.

Guest Triple XXX
Been watching and reading nuff about the Hero, def getting one. Love my HTC, so will we be keeping with them. Look on what mobile or phonedog.comAndroid is very slick and good OS, getting better and better. Hero is the best Android phone out, also uses Sense UIBetter cameraCan run more than 1 program at a time, iPhone only runs 1Has FlashLive widgets, iphone is more push basedAlso its sick for communication and keeping in touch, with the sense ui ur fave people and when you click them everything is linked and updated, e.g if they have sent you email it comes up, you can view their facebook page, text history, contact info, flickr pix, so basically everything linked to that person you can view in a quick menuObv cant compete with the music and gaming side, iphone has that on lockBrowsing is a bit faster on ihponeiPhone is still very sick, just old now.
hero is very gd on paperi would deffo get it over the iphonebt im nt to familiar with android phonesimma just hope the HTC Leo is windows based

hero is very gd on paperi would deffo get it over the iphonebt im nt to familiar with android phonesimma just hope the HTC Leo is windows based
had the hero..thought it was rubbish....got rid after 2 days ... then the prices dropped right down.....only bought it as it was a going to be sold to finance my iphone....iphone is the best phone hands down...people talk android this android that...... they still to do .. iphone is living it right now.. no phone touch the interface of iphone..as you can tell im a iphone nut