The Gym Topic

Flojo

Off gym for another week. The initial pleurisy pain from breathing was gone and I was confident I could get back to gym. But now I'm getting coughing fits real bad to the point that my entire back aches. Praying it goes by end of the week. Only thing I can without problem is press ups.

Try all body weighted exercises then, pull ups, dips etc.. Turn it into circuit training

Yeah was thinking that. Primrose hill has a really good calisthenics park. I'm just missing the feel of that iron in my hands.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yeh some people genetically have unsymmetrical/wonky abs and cant compete at a high level..

/

Cant tell BF from a photo .. 2 people both at 6% could look different

/

He needs more muscle mass

where's the best place to get this measured mate?

Got the results back from my chest xray and thankfully its not cancer, but apparently I have a bruised lung. Tomorrow I'm getting my xray results and something to give a sample of phlegm since I have violent coughing fits and am coughing up phlegm constantly. This morning I was coughing so hard I almost vomited. As long as I'm coughing like this I cant risk gym. Don't want to be benching, start coughing and the bar drops. I miss gym so much.

TS-RPS-390%20Power%20Squat%20Calf%20Mach

how effective is this machine compared to doing actual squats

only started using it today felt like ive been missing out

got a similar thing in my gym, it mangled my shoulders, left big old red lines all over them.

Guest Chelsea Jack

I get that from the calf machine which is a similar set up with the pads on shoulders .. Annoying

CUZZZZ

Got the same ting at my gym

Had never used a calf machine until a good few months back, when i first saw the red lines i was BAFFLED lmao

Guest Chelsea Jack

Got the results back from my chest xray and thankfully its not cancer, but apparently I have a bruised lung. Tomorrow I'm getting my xray results and something to give a sample of phlegm since I have violent coughing fits and am coughing up phlegm constantly. This morning I was coughing so hard I almost vomited. As long as I'm coughing like this I cant risk gym. Don't want to be benching, start coughing and the bar drops. I miss gym so much.

fack

get well soon bro