Gravitational corridoors to help spacecrafts travel the solar system?

Steven

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
we aint going to mars or anything like that ever
:rolleyes: Do you seriously believe that man will NEVER get to Mars?
Yes brother and you can quote me on that. I doubt man will exist in 200 years
lool radio, f*ck*ng hell u do give me jokesSteven ended a gain, sweet christ omighty

Speaking of Technology, and dunno how to explain this right. What's the deal with the Law of Matter or something, whereby when Sony, IBM whatever are making new Microchips/Systems how comes they can only take a certain leap at a time with technology. I seen some video where they were explaining it was law of nature........... I don't know if I'm making sense with that one.

I reckon in the next 100-200 years, space will become a standard part of western life. Like there will be holidays out there and sh*t.Topics on vip6.co.uk like "WHOS GOING MARS THIS YEAR?"
lol @ thinking that there is going to be life after 21/12/2012
why is the world gonna end on that day
can't be arsed to get into it bruv... it's sunday lol

I reckon in the next 100-200 years, space will become a standard part of western life. Like there will be holidays out there and sh*t.Topics on vip6.co.uk like "WHOS GOING MARS THIS YEAR?"
basically there will be a polar shift that year and people think it could cause mass climate change, kill us off etcaslo the long cycle of the Mayan calendar ends which signifies a new age/era, we trust this calendar because is is the most accurate ever to be knownnot really end of world but a change may happen only GOD knows, but get thy soul right anywayz

basically there will be a polar shift that year and people think it could cause mass climate change, kill us off etcaslo the long cycle of the Mayan calendar ends which signifies a new age/era, we trust this calendar because is is the most accurate ever to be knownnot really end of world but a change may happen only GOD knows, but get thy soul right anywayz
Alejandro Sosa i was exaggerating.. i don't think the world WILL end.. i think something terrible will happen.. major cities going under water, millions of ppl/species getting killed.. and i think after this catastrophe the dark ages will arrive in terms of NWO ect...