(M)ethylene(D)ioxy(M)eth(A)mphetamine

slickesrickes

out of all the drugs i think mdma still holds the strongest degree of ignorance surrounding it, the propaganda was strong and the effects can be seen. probably weed has more lies told about it.its only natural ppl are gonna think its nitty cos its a class A, when really it shudnt be cos all the other class A drugs are way more damaging. the biggest deterent in taking mdma is cos its so illegal u dont know how pure wot ur gettin is and wot the f*ck is in it.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of all the drugs i think mdma still holds the strongest degree of ignorance surrounding it, the propaganda was strong and the effects can be seen. probably weed has more lies told about it.its only natural ppl are gonna think its nitty cos its a class A, when really it shudnt be cos all the other class A drugs are way more damaging. the biggest deterent in taking mdma is cos its so illegal u dont know how pure wot ur gettin is and wot the f*ck is in it.
fam why man cant stick to weed and alcohol ill never kno probably the way i was brought up around ber powder, pills and rocks. nittys live next door.but this sh*t getting out of hand ber man dabbing and dropping pills in the drinksno thanks im good

fam why man cant stick to weed and alcohol ill never kno probably the way i was brought up around ber powder, pills and rocks. nittys live next door.but this sh*t getting out of hand ber man dabbing and dropping pills in the drinksno thanks im good
like i said it falls into that image along with all the other class A's, the drug abusers drugs. there are always gonna be addicts and abusers who take anything and everything (in mass quantities in some case) but not everyone who takes (some of) those drugs is gna be like that stereotypical crackhead, thats like sayin anyone who EVER blazes is some tomy chong lookin wasteman stoner. obviously some of them drugs are very addictive, but i dont think mdma is as bad as the others, much less addictive if addictive at all.the negativities of that druggy image are almost always down to heroin, crack and the synthetic drugs like crystal meth. ecstasy just got washed away under that image cos its some "class A powder".

f*ck ket. its one of dem "switch off from life" drugs, u wanna be active and social wen ur out raving not drop out. i dont even like gettin to high at raves cos it makes me a bit dead, but some of them guys in k holes i see just look a million miles away and dont move for agesssss lol. cant even do anything, even if u feelin good (which they dont look like they are) ur almost dead to the world.not on sniffin sh*t anyways so i wouldnt do it outside a rave neither.

f*ck ket. its one of dem "switch off from life" drugs, u wanna be active and social wen ur out raving not drop out. i dont even like gettin to high at raves cos it makes me a bit dead, but some of them guys in k holes i see just look a million miles away and dont move for agesssss lol. cant even do anything, even if u feelin good (which they dont look like they are) ur almost dead to the world.
blazers.gif

what is mixing ket with dizzle saying?
its really good, but it is strictly an a session round your mates after the rave thing tho.it is pretty powerful, + u dont need to take much ket to have an intense feeling, like just keying it now and again cus it last for ages.ket in clubs is horrible i did it once, my mate gave me a bullit, and thought it had coke in, sniffed it and was feeling very strange, the lights were sending me white and felt really disorientated, id been drinking too, and ran up the stairs out the club and spewed round the corner.