(M)ethylene(D)ioxy(M)eth(A)mphetamine

slickesrickes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got spiked one time by some dumb bitch in ministryi passed her my bottle to give her a drink and for some reason she put like £50 of it in there,and didn't tell me til like a hour later when i said i felt funny,i started seeing mad sh*t with the lights and dat, there was even a pic of me on the websitemurked dizzled out, i would out myself but that sh*t would haunt mesome peeps i know that f*ck wit it was talkin recently and said the good stuff that used to be about was a peach colourbut the ingredient used to make it was recently banned from being sold in the uk as po=po figured out wat people was using it forso now they use something else to mix it which now makes it brown, and its sh*t now "apparently"

Got MDMA there. £40 a g
bait bredda(dem rookie mistakes dere)
LMAO. get to know Guan before you say that.
get to know nutin, u think blue team dont trail theses kinda sitesfor info about wats goin on out on road, they could just grab a mans ip addy and thats all she wrote for my man, over wat just to say something overs might rateparamount to snitching on urself

Got MDMA there. £40 a g
bait bredda(dem rookie mistakes dere)
LMAO. get to know Guan before you say that.
get to know nutin, u think blue team dont trail theses kinda sitesfor info about wats goin on out on road, they could just grab a mans ip addy and thats all she wrote for my man, over wat just to say something overs might rateparamount to snitching on urself
IP address dont mean nothing. Thats all they have IP address. which means nothing it can be a dynamic ip which changes every time

n certain man were lookin dwn at the prescription topic
Get me atleast prescription isnt polluted with next chemicals.Ive heard of bricks and sh*t being in MDMA.
The difference between M and what you are taking is you need it daily to get by in life were as M users take it probably on the weekend to have a good timeStill I agree with sh*t they put in that which is why its best to stay away from it all

Guest Triple XXX
n certain man were lookin dwn at the prescription topic
Get me atleast prescription isnt polluted with next chemicals.Ive heard of bricks and sh*t being in MDMA.
The difference between M and what you are taking is you need it daily to get by in life were as M users take it probably on the weekend to have a good timeStill I agree with sh*t they put in that which is why its best to stay away from it all
yea but u get them heads that cnt have a gd time without drugs or alcoholno worse than usalso them heads that cnt go a day or 2 without smoking weed

usaully jsut get pills, md can be hard to get hold of.but if u have more than 5 pills expect a full 24 hours of a comedown, in bed sweating, not being able to eat or sleep.but its gererally worth it.also i find that pills and ketamine are an amazing mix, strictly an after party thing tho, add in some laughing gas and your having the best night of your life
NO SUCH THING AS A COMEDOWN.I REGULARY DO MORE THAN 5, STAY UP FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS THEN GO YARD SLEEP AND GO WORK IN THE MORNING.
it does depend on the pills like, ive had them much in the past year, but all the one's ive had have recently have caused a horrible comedown, feels like they are being pressed up with speed.some of the legal highs are amazing, had one pill, and i swear i had multiple come ups on it. lasted soo long too, and at an after party i had some 2cb(or 2zb) which was crazy, makes u trip like ur on acid, and rush like md, started seeing a little teddy bear running past open doors,

all that horse tranq and all that nitty talk just shows who's the real obvlious guy if you don't know then its not you why even comment thats like going to a country rodeo fair and deciding to be on the pig judging panel i mean what do you know about pigs compared to mr pig farmer man my guy is doing this judging show for a reason its all for a reason what do you know really