The Best Game Ever

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3 was one of the best games ever madeaint enough love in this thread for it
trust, still playin it now, games unreal
sameand i have none of the 5 add onsSNMgame of the year last yeartoo sick
same here too much depth to the game i swear. i've clocked up a fair amount of hours and im not even that far.

Fallout 3 was one of the best games ever madeaint enough love in this thread for it
trust, still playin it now, games unreal
sameand i have none of the 5 add onsSNMgame of the year last yeartoo sick
same here too much depth to the game i swear. i've clocked up a fair amount of hours and im not even that far.
55 hours and still have 5 main quests to do :lol:

how can you go through the game not stealing? i don't understand i steal EVERYTHING that is worth Pi'm sitting on like 5g's now so its nuffin boooy.... i dont love to kill but people in the wasteland love to violate always talking reckless so what if you catch me stealing your sh*t? you cant do sh*t about it and if you do you get the combat shotgun to ur brain. then them people who over charge you for sh*t sell sh*t to them kill them and rob them and take ur sh*t backesqualix like oblivion more than fallout 3 no wonder people call him some emo boy (i don't want any trouble)yeah ive gone on a tangent but the summary is fallout 3 >>>>>> ________lol @ ps3 man not having all the downloadable content available for download yet

shady got over 100 hours and 600 savesSNM
Lol let me check now.
how can you go through the game not stealing? i don't understand i steal EVERYTHING that is worth Pi'm sitting on like 5g's now so its nuffin
When i first started i stole a few things. I played through good all the way, i think i dropped to neutral when i did the paradise falls quest.pmsl @ 5gsNot sure if your taking the piss.I still need to complete point lookout/the pitt & mothership zeta.(5gs :rofl:)

Lol let me check now.
how can you go through the game not stealing? i don't understand i steal EVERYTHING that is worth Pi'm sitting on like 5g's now so its nuffin
When i first started i stole a few things. I played through good all the way, i think i dropped to neutral when i did the paradise falls quest.pmsl @ 5gsNot sure if your taking the piss.I still need to complete point lookout/the pitt & mothership zeta.(5gs :rofl:)
:lol: :lol: shut the f*ck up manjust because you are a good boy (pussio) character you can have fawkes who can carry ber sh*tall i have is f*ck*ng charon

Lol let me check now.
:lol: :lol: shut the f*ck up manjust because you are a good boy (pussio) character you can have fawkes who can carry ber sh*tall i have is f*ck*ng charon
:lol: lolAs skemar said, so much p i dont need to pick up random stuff anymore. I aint no peasant.Fawkes and dogmeat are too much. Moving to behemoths like its nothing.