The Best Game Ever

Guest Esquilax

Lol @ yout gamer lucasmelli.These old games, which i played i might add, were exceptional for their time and are still good, e.g goldeneye.But as time progresses, game standards will also progress, which is why i said that Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of Time. You can't base the quality of a game just on nostalgia, it doesn't make sense.
Orcarina of time was a way better game for the time... it was ground breaking and innovativeplus it was the first 3D zelda game... twilight princess wasn't as groundbreaking or enjoyable its not about nostalgia... it was just a better experience... alot of games are like thisOriginal Resident Evils >>>>>> resi 5WWF No Mercy >>>>> Any wrestling game this generation has had to offerMorrowind >>>> OblivionWhat your saying is like saying matrix reloaded was better than matrix cos it had way better special effects

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
Lol @ yout gamer lucasmelli.These old games, which i played i might add, were exceptional for their time and are still good, e.g goldeneye.But as time progresses, game standards will also progress, which is why i said that Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of Time. You can't base the quality of a game just on nostalgia, it doesn't make sense.
Orcarina of time was a way better game for the time... it was ground breaking and innovativeplus it was the first 3D zelda game... twilight princess wasn't as groundbreaking or enjoyable its not about nostalgia... it was just a better experience... alot of games are like thisOriginal Resident Evils >>>>>> resi 5WWF No Mercy >>>>> Any wrestling game this generation has had to offerMorrowind >>>> OblivionWhat your saying is like saying matrix reloaded was better than matrix cos it had way better special effects
YOUR choice of best game is exactly that; YOUR choice.Bioshock is my choice because it's fantastically immersive and atmospheric, as well as gameplay etc etc gdrfggjgujgIf your choice is a game that was made X- amount of years ago then that's you, it doesn't make my choice any 'worse' because my choice isn't retro.

YOUR choice of best game is exactly that; YOUR choice.Bioshock is my choice because it's fantastically immersive and atmospheric, as well as gameplay etc etc gdrfggjgujgIf your choice is a game that was made X- amount of years ago then that's you, it doesn't make my choice any 'worse' because my choice isn't retro.
I understand this but you brought up an argument about nostalgia and game quality

i wrote a long post about FF7, MGS and GTA3 but my firefox crashed just as i finished writing it ffssoit's between MGS and FF7, i can't decidei was gonna say GTA3 because it's definitely the most enjoyable game i've played and the replayability levels were sky high. it's one of the most significant milestones in gaming imo. the nostalgia intertwined with GTA3 is too much. i still remember ripping open the packaging at the age of 12, watching that legendary opening sequence and then the look of amazement on my face as i grabbed a baseball bat and smacked the sh*t out of an innocent civilian and then proceeded to steal a car and drive along the pavement, all in full 3Dwhat other game allowed such liberty?