FAO office workers

Stig

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go and post up on reception, those girls can talk breezey all day. People started calling me a sex pest so I stopped all that.
oh you are one of them guyswe had a group of 3 of them. Came like a hit squad whenever a new girl started.Not about making your movements bait microsoft communicator >>>>
nerds watching from sidelines <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wanking over software and skinny jeans
冷的茶> > > > 婦女避免的已知的辦公室性蟲掠食性動物仍然我 當您提供人们在俱樂部时的毛巾纸t假設您需要對此擔心。
Gok_Wan_070910103959411_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do people like their offices, like aesthetically?
Yeah, because its a games studio there is all sorts of interesting sh*t about the place. Consoles, big screen tvs, table football etc.
Good stuff.Are you the dude in Singapore?

Do people like their offices, like aesthetically?
Yeah, because its a games studio there is all sorts of interesting sh*t about the place. Consoles, big screen tvs, table football etc.
Good stuff.Are you the dude in Singapore?
nah man
Disco%20Stu%20shaking%20his%20groove%20thang.gif

My two things are asking if people want a drink and then that kills 5 - 10 mins easily, I always fill the kettle right up, f*ck the planet and all this energy saving bollocks. It makes you look good too, however, I only ask people I actually like not random cunts. I also "pretend" to find things I need such as Post It notes, pencils, staples and other general stationary I accidentally on purpose forgot we ran out of the day before.

You lot ain't got f*ck all to do have you? Lol I only offer to get the drinks if I'm falling asleep and need caffeine desperately.Pissed off atm. My old manager asked me to wait till the end of September to take my last few days. Bearing in mind they run out after that and I wanted to carry them across. I said fine to help her out. Now I have a new line manager and told her I wanna take the leave then. She says after speaking to my original line manager she thinks it will still be too busy then and she'll let me carry the days over past September. And then said I should take them around Christmas!?I AM NOT WAITING TILL f*ck*ng CHRISTMAS FOR A DAY OFF!

does anyone here live near people they work with?if so, how do feel about that
I live really close to the guy who was the 'Head of Account Management', which is my department. I used to walk past his house on the way to Finsbury park tube in the morning and at least twice a week I would bump into him and then have to talk to him all the way into work. Which is fine, but in the morning I just want to bang out tunes and be quiet.
Pissed off atm. My old manager asked me to wait till the end of September to take my last few days. Bearing in mind they run out after that and I wanted to carry them across. I said fine to help her out. Now I have a new line manager and told her I wanna take the leave then. She says after speaking to my original line manager she thinks it will still be too busy then and she'll let me carry the days over past September. And then said I should take them around Christmas!?I AM NOT WAITING TILL f*ck*ng CHRISTMAS FOR A DAY OFF!
I've still got a months holiday left until the end of the year. I was told I wasn't allowed any until October (post July) and actually had to cancel a holiday I had planned to Spain.Gutted.

I just talk to people, it's amazing how much people give away about there lives after knowing them for such a short period of time. I have this one women who literally depresses me everytime she opens her mouth. How can her husband lose his job, have a heart attack and start going bald in the same month? Then I remembered who he's married to.

I just talk to people, it's amazing how much people give away about there lives after knowing them for such a short period of time. I have this one women who literally depresses me everytime she opens her mouth. How can her husband lose his job, have a heart attack and start going bald in the same month? Then I remembered who he's married to.
Lulz