Annunaki & Nibiru

spiderman

All colours aren't really colours, nothing is really Blue, or red, or black or white Its just the way that our eyes work and interpret the colours. You can't imagine what the world looks like through a dogs eyes, or a wasps or a bats. And Red is the fastest colour.Don't know about this life on Planet X and massive orbit thing either. Granted they're meant to be an advanced civilisation bla bla but there are constants that come with supporting life like Heat, Water etc and I'm not so sure these things would be in abundance so far away from the Sun, and that planet is certainly not travelling so far away that its getting heat from another Star thats stupid. I don't hold much faith in us ever discovering intelligent life outside in our lifetimes, or in the next few million years we're a very egotistical race you can see that in the way we are with Religion we think we know everything, and we have very active imaginations I just think we really want something like this to be true but whats to say that that race of people (if they existed) didn't die out 100 years ago? or A thousand, or a hundred thousand etc.Just going on the logic of what we know now Its very unlikely that if there is an alien species its not going to be anything like us unless they've followed the exact same evolution as a species, including our emotions, motivations, technology, an industrial revolution, slavery,methods of communicating, size, food sources, ambitions etc. Just look at life on the planet now at this current stage why would they be anything like us? Why would an alien species develop gene altering technology? This along with so many other things just sounds like something we humans would make up.£5 says we die out as a race before we find another intelligent species.
ye granted alien life would mostly likely not resemble us in any way or form. that said, if the theory goes that they genetically engineered us from apes to resemble them in some senses then it could be understandable why there are similarities. the pictures the people made show them to look like giant versions of us with wings, but maybe they looked very different. if they had arms, legs and a head that could be seen clearly than its understanble that primitive humans would interpret them to look like themselves and express it that way because its the only way they could. they wouldnt be able to take note of their exact genetics and would just attribute it to the closest things they know, e.g the wings of a bird, the body of a man, sometimes the head of a bird.....as for why an alien race would develop gene altering technology, just think about it. we ourselves have just gotten around to it with the genome project, the possibility is their to manipulate genes in the future for all kinds of advantages from protecting our health all the way to enhancing our physical being. why wouldnt any species want to develop gene altering technology if it could provide many benefits to them directly?the bit in red is what keeps this entire idea as a fairy tale rather than an actual possibility. without goin into detail, it just dont make sense that some winged giants could survive naturally on a planet that would most likely be frozen for a couple thousand years at least (when its in the part of the orbit where its far away from the sun). maybe there is some extremes in climate as a results of the highly elipitical orbit, but it would work against the growth of life if anything. the ONLY possible reasoning that may be able to justify it would be if our sun is in a binary star system and this particular planet benefits from getting closer to the other star, but that just raises more questions about how would it be possible that we havent discovered that our star is in a binary system yet.

All colours aren't really colours, nothing is really Blue, or red, or black or white Its just the way that our eyes work and interpret the colours. You can't imagine what the world looks like through a dogs eyes, or a wasps or a bats. And Red is the fastest colour.Don't know about this life on Planet X and massive orbit thing either. Granted they're meant to be an advanced civilisation bla bla but there are constants that come with supporting life like Heat, Water etc and I'm not so sure these things would be in abundance so far away from the Sun, and that planet is certainly not travelling so far away that its getting heat from another Star thats stupid. I don't hold much faith in us ever discovering intelligent life outside in our lifetimes, or in the next few million years we're a very egotistical race you can see that in the way we are with Religion we think we know everything, and we have very active imaginations I just think we really want something like this to be true but whats to say that that race of people (if they existed) didn't die out 100 years ago? or A thousand, or a hundred thousand etc.Just going on the logic of what we know now Its very unlikely that if there is an alien species its not going to be anything like us unless they've followed the exact same evolution as a species, including our emotions, motivations, technology, an industrial revolution, slavery,methods of communicating, size, food sources, ambitions etc. Just look at life on the planet now at this current stage why would they be anything like us? Why would an alien species develop gene altering technology? This along with so many other things just sounds like something we humans would make up.£5 says we die out as a race before we find another intelligent species.
ye granted alien life would mostly likely not resemble us in any way or form. that said, if the theory goes that they genetically engineered us from apes to resemble them in some senses then it could be understandable why there are similarities. the pictures the people made show them to look like giant versions of us with wings, but maybe they looked very different. if they had arms, legs and a head that could be seen clearly than its understanble that primitive humans would interpret them to look like themselves and express it that way because its the only way they could. they wouldnt be able to take note of their exact genetics and would just attribute it to the closest things they know, e.g the wings of a bird, the body of a man, sometimes the head of a bird.....as for why an alien race would develop gene altering technology, just think about it. we ourselves have just gotten around to it with the genome project, the possibility is their to manipulate genes in the future for all kinds of advantages from protecting our health all the way to enhancing our physical being. why wouldnt any species want to develop gene altering technology if it could provide many benefits to them directly?the bit in red is what keeps this entire idea as a fairy tale rather than an actual possibility. without goin into detail, it just dont make sense that some winged giants could survive naturally on a planet that would most likely be frozen for a couple thousand years at least (when its in the part of the orbit where its far away from the sun). maybe there is some extremes in climate as a results of the highly elipitical orbit, but it would work against the growth of life if anything. the ONLY possible reasoning that may be able to justify it would be if our sun is in a binary star system and this particular planet benefits from getting closer to the other star, but that just raises more questions about how would it be possible that we havent discovered that our star is in a binary system yet.
we have no idea how their bodies work, or what their planet is actually likepeople are jus making assumptionsthe same way everyone thought the world was flat,

Just because Planet earth and it's inhabitants survive because of the abundance of water, oxygen and other properties vital to our existence does not mean that other life forms on other planets will need the same conditions to survive. This is evident in our own planet, Humans can not survive in the Oceans because we breathe oxygen and our make up is not designed for under water growth, the same goes for marine life, they survive under their own conditions detrimental to us. If the Universe created these conditions for us, surely if other life is existent out there, the Universe may have created vastly different conditions for them that would ultimately instantly kill us. You can never be too sure about things that are beyond what you are already accustomed to.As for these Annunaki beings and Planext X (Nibiru), one is allowed to be skeptical to a certain degree and be allowed to question the so called 'evidence' left behind by the Ancient sumerians. I for one find it terrifying that so many thousands of years ago before modern technology, a civilisation without telescopes and space enginuity managed to pin point the exact locations and sizes of planets within the suns orbit. If that doesn't freak you out then nothing can or will. Another part of me thinks it could be all a hoax cooked up by the people who discovered these stone tablets, perhaps the tablet just contained the sun and they added their new age knowledge of the other planets. However likely or unlikely one just has to wait it out and see if this 2012 malarkey comes to fruition.So many times we where meant to perish as a species but what happened.....NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.But this Annunaki thing for some wild reason is far more appealing to me than the year 2000 thing and before that. 2 seperate civilisations with no cantact predicting similar things and drawing a conclusion at similar dates...BIZARRE

^^ye thats a good point, we assume carbon based life that stems from the same source as us and therefore requires the same sustinance, but life may be able to survive in a completely different way to what we know. we just dont know.....i lean slightly towards being a skeptic on this one, and im usually not much of a skeptic on most things, but i have to say that this whole idea intrigues me in a deep way and im interested to see if one day sumin will prove my slight skeptisism wrong.

My point is that heat is very important to life in the universe, Fire was out creator and eventually be our destroyer, based on our current knowledge of physics (which is all we can use as a basis for comparison in any logical argument) life on our planet which exists in a plane of physical constraints dictates that certain reactions will not occur if its too hot or too cold. Just looking at our planet as a base it is quite clear that intelligent life that resembles our species in that it breathes someway, eats, communicates etc only exist in areas where there is not too much heat or coldness. Based on that I donot believe that intelligent life on planets like ours has any real difference to us. If it does they would be so Alien that there's not any point discussing this really.

the point is u cant base the unknown on the unknownthey could all have special bio packs which they put in their bodies, which make it possible for them to breath on our planetthey may have completely different biological systems which breath completely different airthey might not depend on oxygen

the point is u cant base the unknown on the unknownthey could all have special bio packs which they put in their bodies, which make it possible for them to breath on our planetthey may have completely different biological systems which breath completely different airthey might not depend on oxygen
I have to C/S that. After watching them UNIVERSE programs on the History channel. completely changed my thoughts on how life forms and survives.

someone has told me that the bible is an alien handbook written in code :/
It isThe only difference is that the so called aliens are not aliens they are what the bible calls 'demons'. The idea of aliens is just a new reinvetion of old stories. The bible is read and interpreted from a anglo-roman point of view hence why most these deluded christians don't even understand it. If you tell them of spacecrafts in the bible and dinosaurs they always go :huh: because their pastors don't tell them True meanings they are just given common misconceptions

It isThe only difference is that the so called aliens are not aliens they are what the bible calls 'demons'. The idea of aliens is just a new reinvetion of old stories. The bible is read and interpreted from a anglo-roman point of view hence why most these deluded christians don't even understand it. If you tell them of spacecrafts in the bible and dinosaurs they always go :huh: because their pastors don't tell them True meanings they are just given common misconceptions
Enlighten us with passages from the bible which you refer to

are u saying the bible is evil?i sometimes wonder if the bible or parts of it are a tricklike the garden of eden, and the God of the old testament being a vengeful Godwhy should God be vengeful, if God is love?what if the snake was not a bad thing but a good thing?what if the garden of eden is just a state of mind, and animals are still in it?