(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

• 2 weeks later...

lol not lost it, just mad rusty. He's decent though? Definately too much mw2 though the players were looking like ants on the pitch at first tonight. I'll be playing everytime I'm on from now.

Played sh*t in the 1st game. Missed chances, passed the ball to him from my goal kick which he scored from. His second goal was okay, low cross, across the box to an unmarked striker on the edge of the six yard box, nothing could be done.

3rd game I controlled that(as I did the 2nd game), was 2-0 up at one point, Was a good finish to make it 2-1 rolled in the corner nicely, dunno how Anelka's dribbling the ball through Demichelis like that as he was tracking back (I was holding pressure), come like he nutmegged him. Still felt comfortable though until that late late equaliser, that was some next bullshit how it ended up in the back of the net... I don't complain about any of that stuff anymore though, was glad to play the extra time(wasn't expecting that winner lol).

Oh yeah, the Lampard strike was a Fatz's long range top corner special(no description needed for the clubs players... Just like one of them 99% players)... You attempted a few long distance strikes during the three games though but none of them were as far out as that one, i didn't even bother closing it down, thought it would go over or be pushed wide like the rest.

That move that started from the goal kick I shouldn't have chipped it as I'm sh*t at lobs, surprised it even hit the crossbar but that would have been so f*cked if it went in. That move, and the goal where I strolled past your CB in the box, reminds me that I wish I had a recorder sometimes.

/

I need to play more unranked games against people from here.

I enjoy it more just f*ck*ng about, seeing how creative I can be.

NOAH when you gonna play me? I've got some new Gomez skills to try out.

Every skill has a purpose IMO, just depends how you play

On Fifa 10 my most effective skill is the Mcgeady spin but the Ronaldo chop is my favourite.

From the majority of the Fifa videos on youtube, the roulette spin is the most effective.

Practice it in the free roam/practice ,matcch to get used to the timing. Then just do it online whenever you have a healthy lead.

> Fifa 10

How can you predict things and then they happen

its 2 - 2, i was dominating. he gets a corner at 89 mins, i just KNEW he was going to score.

He swings it in, my player Gallas jumps with his player Anelka to head the ball, it hits his player anelka on the shoulder, drops soooo kindly on the floor in front of him and he half volleys it in from 6 yards

:/