(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

The latest issue of UK lads mag Zoo has revealed details of FIFA 11.

According to the mag, new systems include Pro Passing, which makes it harder to perform ping-pong exchanges up to the halfway line, and a new emphasis on players' individual attributes.

These should be more evident during regular play all over the pitch, rather than just in obvious areas like speed and acceleration, and new body types will make it easier to distinguish players at a distance.

Other new tricks include swerve passes, driven and backspin lofted through balls, and refined goalkeepers.

It will also be possible to customise your team's chants and intro music.

Look out for a massive FIFA 11 "blowout" tomorrow on Eurogamer based on our experience with the game, which should be out this autumn, and our discussions with developer EA Canada.

was fiending for some clubs the other day, so I fort f*ck it, let me make a topic in the EA forums

I mean a love clubs and sh*t, but these guys NEED to get a life WTF

Some PM's i received

An offer you can't refuse ;)

Right, i'm not sure if you've heard, but i'm basically in the process of founding a new club, TwinkleToes FC. It's been in the works for roughly 3-4months now, and we are looking to start official 'open scale' recruitment on the 18/19th June.

However, obviously, it is nice to try and sneakily get the team, or part of it, together prior to this date.

We would be able to offer you the spot of LS, in our provisional 10-man lineup for our debut session on 18/19th June. If all goes well, we will then offer you a permanent place in the side. This goes for all players.

Now, don't fret, we will be here to last. No other club has been in the works since late February, well, we have.

We will be having a private forum, which is already created, and I advise you to take a look at our club thread, it shows exactly what lengths we are to go to for success.

TwinkleToes FC - A club for the future

The club is co-ran by myself and RuthlessJoey, both of us have Division 1 experience, and spent a large sum of our playing days with the 'forum famous' RockSteady FC.

Get back to me, there's no rush, but, I know for a fact spaces will be filled up within the team very quickly, so if you want to be a part of a club destined for success, heres your chance

Jake (King Soprano)

This is a thread made by a club on the same forum

|| Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX || Official Recruitment Thread ||

Overall Record: 194-26-17

About Us

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX will be making a swift return over the coming days after a short break at the club we're hoping to get the team rolling once again. After been around for just over a month now i can quite confidently say that we are established and are here for the long haul after what happened recently. After just under 200 games we finally became ranked which ironically was exactly one month to the day of which we was founded. Some of us lads have been together since the start of Fifa 10 but others have come along and we're now looking to push on as a team and get to the dizzy heights of divsion 1. Every position that is stated below will be up for grabs and over the course of the near furtue, Any other positions that are opened up will be added to this thread so keep your eyes peeled.

Intresting Results

We've played some of the best teams around and managed to gain good results.. A few too mention were

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 5-0 Total Football FC

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 3-3 Jooblo

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 3-1 Team Beavers Reserves

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 1-1 EvolutionLeague FC

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 2-2 x One Touch x

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 4-1 x One Touch x

Formation we play

The formation we'll be using is a 4-1-2-1-2. This will consist of a 4 Defenders, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 2 Central midfielders, 1 Central Attacking Midfielder and 2 Attackers.

RB--CB--CB--LB

CDM

RCM---LCM

CAM

RS---LS

What are we looking for?

We're looking for people that are willing to give 110% every game.. Even if thats against a team with 8000 points or a team with 2000 points, We expect the same commitment from all our players. We'd also like people that can communicate with the rest of the team giving advice if needed and also just general bonding with the team. We're not a prison camp and are a good bunch of lads to talk to having the banter and laughs ect so we want you to feel relaxed while playing and just enjoying the game and results will come with it naturally.

Positions Available At The Moment

CDM

RCM

LCM

CAM

People We're Currently To Trial

N/A

Playing Times

Our playing times will vary between 4pm and 10pm week days depending on availablity by the players and on weekends we usually play around the same times but will have longer sessions and again, Down to the players availability. We have 1 day off a week which are thursdays with a view of looking at a second day but nothings been confirmed.

Want to join us?

This is a fantastic offer to be part of one of the fastest growing clubs on the forums.. so if your intrested in this club then why not fill in our very simple application form and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Name:

Gamertag:

First Position(s):

Second Position(s):

Pro %:

Why us:

What can you bring:

Microphone (Essiential):

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Adam (Manager)

Application form u know :lol:

last but not least, a thread from everyones favourite club

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-clubs/1117033-team-beavers-no-1-fifa-club-world-official-thread.html

they talk about us in there abit 2

hang tight these guys lifes though

lol i just experienced a epic rage quit

I'm Stoke against Inter

10 mins gone, a delightful through ball by Huth inside the full back, Lawrence cuts inside finesse curler. 1 - 0

20 mins gone, chipped through ball by lawrence baffled the whole Inter back line. Ricardo Fuller half volley. 2 - 0

"Your oppenent has disconnected", PMSL. Before that i beat a guy with Pompey 5 - 2, he was Liverpool, Beat another Liverpool guy 4 - 1 with Fulham

Emotional

• 2 weeks later...

was fiending for some clubs the other day, so I fort f*ck it, let me make a topic in the EA forums

I mean a love clubs and sh*t, but these guys NEED to get a life WTF

Some PM's i received

An offer you can't refuse ;)

Right, i'm not sure if you've heard, but i'm basically in the process of founding a new club, TwinkleToes FC. It's been in the works for roughly 3-4months now, and we are looking to start official 'open scale' recruitment on the 18/19th June.

However, obviously, it is nice to try and sneakily get the team, or part of it, together prior to this date.

We would be able to offer you the spot of LS, in our provisional 10-man lineup for our debut session on 18/19th June. If all goes well, we will then offer you a permanent place in the side. This goes for all players.

Now, don't fret, we will be here to last. No other club has been in the works since late February, well, we have.

We will be having a private forum, which is already created, and I advise you to take a look at our club thread, it shows exactly what lengths we are to go to for success.

TwinkleToes FC - A club for the future

The club is co-ran by myself and RuthlessJoey, both of us have Division 1 experience, and spent a large sum of our playing days with the 'forum famous' RockSteady FC.

Get back to me, there's no rush, but, I know for a fact spaces will be filled up within the team very quickly, so if you want to be a part of a club destined for success, heres your chance

Jake (King Soprano)

This is a thread made by a club on the same forum

|| Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX || Official Recruitment Thread ||

Overall Record: 194-26-17

About Us

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX will be making a swift return over the coming days after a short break at the club we're hoping to get the team rolling once again. After been around for just over a month now i can quite confidently say that we are established and are here for the long haul after what happened recently. After just under 200 games we finally became ranked which ironically was exactly one month to the day of which we was founded. Some of us lads have been together since the start of Fifa 10 but others have come along and we're now looking to push on as a team and get to the dizzy heights of divsion 1. Every position that is stated below will be up for grabs and over the course of the near furtue, Any other positions that are opened up will be added to this thread so keep your eyes peeled.

Intresting Results

We've played some of the best teams around and managed to gain good results.. A few too mention were

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 5-0 Total Football FC

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 3-3 Jooblo

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 3-1 Team Beavers Reserves

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 1-1 EvolutionLeague FC

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 2-2 x One Touch x

Xx FiFa SkiiLz xX 4-1 x One Touch x

Formation we play

The formation we'll be using is a 4-1-2-1-2. This will consist of a 4 Defenders, 1 Defensive Midfielder, 2 Central midfielders, 1 Central Attacking Midfielder and 2 Attackers.

RB--CB--CB--LB

CDM

RCM---LCM

CAM

RS---LS

What are we looking for?

We're looking for people that are willing to give 110% every game.. Even if thats against a team with 8000 points or a team with 2000 points, We expect the same commitment from all our players. We'd also like people that can communicate with the rest of the team giving advice if needed and also just general bonding with the team. We're not a prison camp and are a good bunch of lads to talk to having the banter and laughs ect so we want you to feel relaxed while playing and just enjoying the game and results will come with it naturally.

Positions Available At The Moment

CDM

RCM

LCM

CAM

People We're Currently To Trial

N/A

Playing Times

Our playing times will vary between 4pm and 10pm week days depending on availablity by the players and on weekends we usually play around the same times but will have longer sessions and again, Down to the players availability. We have 1 day off a week which are thursdays with a view of looking at a second day but nothings been confirmed.

Want to join us?

This is a fantastic offer to be part of one of the fastest growing clubs on the forums.. so if your intrested in this club then why not fill in our very simple application form and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Name:

Gamertag:

First Position(s):

Second Position(s):

Pro %:

Why us:

What can you bring:

Microphone (Essiential):

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Adam (Manager)

Application form u know :lol:

last but not least, a thread from everyones favourite club

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-clubs/1117033-team-beavers-no-1-fifa-club-world-official-thread.html

they talk about us in there abit 2

hang tight these guys lifes though

ASDTVREWY

Y

EWRY

Y

RC

E

WC

HE

APPLICATION FORM

RSEY

ER

W

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-clubs/1166317-fvpa-super-sunday-tournament-25th-july-10-v-10-a.html

I'm looking to enter a 10 man team into this tournament.

I will create a new club for it, the tournament has no prize or anything, it is just for fun.

I'm looking to play a 4-2-3-1

If any of you lot are interested then say so and choose a position or two.

RB RCB LCB LB

_____RDM_____LDM_____

________CAM_________

RW________________LW

ST

I'm not expecting many replies TBH so I'll be asking randoms on my friends list too.

Hoping to put together a decent team so that the matches turn out quite sick for the youtube channel.