(360) FIFA 2010 Thread

Lenny

LOL @ Nem making that comment.

/

Sho if I do that skill it's not intentional I don't even remember seeing that before tbh.

Also, I was just looking at your channel. saw you subscribed to this KSI Olajidebt's channel... Checked a few vids out, that the guy you were talking about the other day? The levels of his(and that steve guy's) opponents look real low.

LOL @ Nem making that comment.

/

Sho if I do that skill it's not intentional I don't even remember seeing that before tbh.

Also, I was just looking at your channel. saw you subscribed to this KSI Olajidebt's channel... Checked a few vids out, that the guy you were talking about the other day? The levels of his(and that steve guy's) opponents look real low.

Yeah, it's random but is such a sick turn.

Yeah it was him. He's sick but I'd like to see how sick for myself.

He didn't message me back though.

PMSL @ Lell, nice, bait he is anyguy IRL.

Man City FTW on Fifa 11 if Arsenal are too much of a struggle.

Did you let him know about your channel?

That guy had the skills on lock, and looked clinical as well. But I didn't see a clip where he wasn't just deading players who were just holding pressure or 2nd man pressure, and running straight at the ball... I didn't see one defender jockeying, like how you would if I was attacking you and vice versa. Clueless opponents imo.

Was gonna look at more vids to see if he played anyone good... Maybe I'll message him saying 'I want to see you playing against better opponents'.

RE: Lell, yeh true. I think Breno can play RB still and he's back from loan hopefully he's developed well cos he was alright before they sent him on away, strong, and decent pace. Lell mk2 watch.

No guarantee I'd use them in the next game anyway especially as I didn't even play with Juve on 2010 once until we did that best of fives thing... And I reckon Gomez is gonna get downgraded skill ability wise(not that he had any skills) cos they said the skill ratings are gonna be more accurate apparently... as long as they don't make him stiffer.

Yeah

I'm just checking out some of your videos and I realised you play on xbox 360.

Not many of the Fifa gamers on youtube play on xbox from what I've seen.

So I want to know if you would like to either collaborate to create a video or to play each other in some 1v1 matches for entertainment/channel purposes.

I'd appreciate it if you check out my channel videos and lt me know.

(I'm uploading my first compilation today)

whut im sayin.. i dont even listen to voice messages no more...f*ck that sh*t now, its always a lil kid aswell

/

i hate gettin taken for any Gourcuff...not passin the ball to me when im the only 1 holding on to my defensive mid position while the rest of the team is somewhere at the oppositions goalkeeper waitin for the ball to arrive ^_)

I'm a newbie to this and don't understand all this joining clubs talk. Do you guys mean, playing in a match 11 vs 11 where you all control one man on that team? :unsure:

In addition to what Shady said, you need to create a virtual pro, as that is who you play as in clubs.

By progressing through the 'accomplishments', your pro's stats will improve. You can track your progress as a %.

LONGEST process TBH, but it is sh*t when your pro is weak or slow with hardly any technical ability.