FAO those who believe in climate change

Da Luv Doc

there is every right to call someone an idiot and dismiss him or her if he brings nothing to the tablepeople like Mr Q and Gaysurfer just post nay's and lol's and blah blah blahsthey never counter your post with anything that addresses what you just postedinstead they ask stupid f*ck*ng questions dismissing your post like they REALLY know any betterso like when someone posts suttin about jay-z or some other issuethese cunts will respond with suttin like : "yeah but if it was supposed to be such a secret then no one would know"or some other 2yr old mentality level of thinking. i dismiss thun's God alex jones and i post reasons why he is not to be trusted.if you want to just ask dumb questions without clearly looking at ANY facts then thun or anyone has every right to dismiss ur stupid post.its you lot complaining that are the ones really pissed cos you have NEVER been able to bring anything to these type of debatesmany other people see/read these posts and dont give a f*ck and dont bother posting. JOIN THEM or STFU

i dismiss thun's God alex jones and i post reasons why he is not to be trusted.
You should take a look at the work Jones has done to expose the new world order and not fall for the bait joo hating disinformationYou cant say a man cant be trusted because he has done business with joo'sThe joo hating site in your sig is known as a bait site for disinformationYour God Bollyn the joo hating cowboy d*ckheadbollyn_in_wy.jpg

i dismiss thun's God alex jones and i post reasons why he is not to be trusted.
You should take a look at the work Jones has done to expose the new world order and not fall for the bait joo hating disinformationYou cant say a man cant be trusted because he has done business with joo'sThe joo hating site in your sig is known as a bait site for disinformation
lol@ alex jones. you cannot get independent insurance from an IFA who works for halifaxyou cannot get inside information about the real people behind the NWO from a man who is fully sponsored by the same peopleive dun your dance about him time ago ..get over it.lol@ calling that site a jew hating site when it has bare interviews with Jewish people talking about the evils of judaism and zionismplus they have put a disclaimer for ppl like you who try to use the same old tired excuses so as to dismiss facts without looking into themsame way lord monkton called those kids Hitler youth...he schooled them with facts and they coudlnt handle it.heres the disclaimer : "We are not racist, xenophobic, homophobic, or prejudiced against any race, creed, or national origin. We are prejudiced only against criminals"so shut up

From time you think anyone who does business with joo's is not to be trusted you have clearly exposed yourself as someone who dislikes joo's Your views will be biased and the sources you use are biased blaming everying that is evil on the joo'sDont be a tool to spread the disinformation and Jones is only one of many people exposing the new world order so it aint only about one person

From time you think anyone who does business with joo's is not to be trusted you have clearly exposed yourself as someone who dislikes joo's Your views will be biased and the sources you use are biased blaming everying that is evil on the joo'sDont be a tool to spread the disinformation and Jones is only one of many people exposing the new world order so it aint only about one person
we dont blame jews we blame zionists and all their co-operatorshowever most jews and christians are zionists by default OR enjoy the fruits of itso f*ck it.. all such people are still guilty. here's some info about your pet love project. the people who's facts i rather beleive are not shook of naming and shaming the criminals as they arenot hiding behind a faceless "its the CIA that did it" type nonsense that people like alex jones do. so as not to expose who is really behind it. read up and learn:http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367&start=0

Lol @ people.You brainwashed chick try go mad @ my gurl coz she said there needs to be a debate & says she needs to go here there & everywhere. Then my chick says "how much co2 will that make then is i did yeh" lol the bitch didnt answer but answered other people saying sh*t like "natural disasters have quadrupled due to global warming" from when the bitch said that she had failed!

Copenhagen climate summit: 'most important paper in the world' is a glorified UN press releaseWhen your attempt at recreating the Congress of Vienna with a third-rate cast of extras turns into a shambles, when the data with which you have tried to terrify the world is daily exposed as ever more phoney, when the blatant greed and self-interest of the participants has become obvious to all beholders, when those pesky polar bears just keep increasing and multiplying – what do you do?No contest: stop issuing three rainforests of press releases every day, change the heading to James Bond-style “Do not distribute” and “leak” a single copy, in the knowledge that human nature is programmed to interest itself in anything it imagines it is not supposed to see, whereas it would bin the same document unread if it were distributed openly.After that, get some unbiased, neutral observer, such as the executive director of Greenpeace, to say: “This is the single most important piece of paper in the world today.” Unfortunately, the response of all intelligent people will be to fall about laughing; but it was worth a try – everybody loves a tryer – and the climate alarmists are no longer in a position to pick and choose their tactics.But boy! Was this crass, or what? The apocalyptic document revealing that even if the Western leaders hand over all the climate Danegeld demanded of them, appropriately at the venue of Copenhagen, the earth will still fry on a 3C temperature rise is the latest transparent scare tactic to extort more cash from taxpayers. The danger of this ploy, of course, is that people might say “If we are going to be chargrilled anyway, what is the point of handing over billions – better to get some serious conspicuous consumption in before the ski slopes turn into saunas.”This “single most important piece of paper in the world” comes, presumably, from an authoritative and totally neutral source? Yes, of course. It’s from the – er – UN Framework Committee on Climate Change that is – er – running the Danegeld Summit. Some people might be small-minded enough to suggest this paper has as much authority as a “leaked” document from Number 10 revealing that life would be hell under the Tories.This week has been truly historic. It has marked the beginning of the landslide that is collapsing the whole AGW imposture. The pseudo-science of global warming is a global laughing stock and Copenhagen is a farce. In the warmist camp the Main Man is a railway engineer with huge investments in the carbon industry. That says it all. The world’s boiler being heroically damped down by the Fat Controller. Al Gore, occupant of the only private house that can be seen from space, so huge is its energy consumption, wanted to charge punters $1,200 to be photographed with him at Copenhagen. There is a man who is really worried about the planet’s future.If there were not $45trillion of Western citizens’ money at stake, this would be the funniest moment in world history. What a bunch of buffoons. Not since Neville Chamberlain tugged a Claridge’s luncheon bill from his pocket and flourished it on the steps of the aircraft that brought him back from Munich has a worthless scrap of paper been so audaciously hyped. There was one good moment at Copenhagen, though: some seriously professional truncheon work by Danish Plod on the smellies. Otherwise, this event is strictly for Hans Christian Andersen.http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/100020279/copenhagen-climate-summit-most-important-paper-in-the-world-is-a-glorified-un-press-release/
That says it all really

Guest WAVESURFER
There was one good moment at Copenhagen, though: some seriously professional truncheon work by Danish Plod on the smellies.
POLICE BRUTALITY.DENMARK = POLICE STATE.NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.PEOPLE HAVE LOST THE RIGHT TO PROTEST.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.etc.

There was one good moment at Copenhagen, though: some seriously professional truncheon work by Danish Plod on the smellies.
POLICE BRUTALITY.DENMARK = POLICE STATE.NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.PEOPLE HAVE LOST THE RIGHT TO PROTEST.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING.etc.
Looks that way if people are getting beaten up for protesting You would love to live in a police state init licking boots daily Your some wannabe intellectual

Guest WAVESURFER
Looks that way if people are getting beaten up for protesting
Don't you see the irony in posting that article like it's a positive thing, given the fact that you regularly make statements condemning such behaviour?(the rest of your post was irrelevant nonsense, so I haven't bothered quoting it.)

Wavesurfer, honest & serious question since you haven't said since posting however many post in this thread. What is your opinion on this global warming/climate change thing???What did you think when you heard about the e-mails and what was your opinion on the key things stated in that???I am asking a question to you on a level, so any "LOL" attempt is air.

Wavesurfer, honest & serious question since you haven't said since posting however many post in this thread. What is your opinion on this global warming/climate change thing???What did you think when you heard about the e-mails and what was your opinion on the key things stated in that???I am asking a question to you on a level, so any "LOL" attempt is air.

Guest Triple XXX

ite this may be the dumbest thing, but allow mewe breathe in oxygen and exhale co2could the high levels of CO2 be from humans just breathing aswell?i mean the population has i think more than doubled since the 1800'ssaw one thing with D. Attenborough n he said there were like 3 billion people or sutin when he started wildlife sh*t in the 50's n now its damn near 7i dunno im prob jus rambling

What, your saying the CO2 in the atmosphere isn't due to volcanoes from past till present???Are you serious???Your not that guy.LOL @ disagreeing with volcanoes didn't produce the co2 that makes up 0.05(ish)% of the atmosphere.Some dumb comment.It is stated that the Earths average temperature will increase to 70 degrees C in at least a billion years due to the increase volcanic activity. Your comment is voided.Keep believing the Earth will gain 100 degrees and sh*t.If you look at all them Pro global warming charts @ the end of all their warming charts, THE LAST FEW YEARS THEY ALWAYS HAVE IT GOING SUPER SKY HIGH, WHICH IS REDICULOUS AND IS BAIT IT IS TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE LIKE LIBERTINE. And it always seem to be the steepest ever.NOW, if there have been super volcanic eruptions that have poured many times as much co2 than man has every made, from one single eruption, then why don;t they have super steep increase in temperature for that??? This always amazes me.