"He must love me, he asked me to hide his gun"

Mr. Gayle

Guest WAVESURFER
lol @ black chicks like its not the white pikey bitches wanting mixed race babes hiding the leng.
Hold tight Prez T.
Lol are u talking bout that murder blues documentary?
LOL Yes I am

lol @ black chicks like its not the white pikey bitches wanting mixed race babes hiding the leng.
YEAAAA BECKY
LOLBless!Like there aint chicks out there who just hungry for the d*ck regardless of there race. Some Females really piss me off with there mixed up views of whats acceptable, Specific types of chicks are too offkey. Sound like brainless hoes sometimes. Its actually nothing to do with someones race its to do with them and that guy, men can be manipulative, the amount of chicks ive heard say "he says if i don't he don't, i dont love him" "but he loves me and i love him thats why" Like that guy aint the guy whos out there whipping up another p*ssy grooming her to take his sh*t when you take the flack, its about those low self esteem girls who just crave attention or just think they are gangsta chicks by holding onto there mans sh*t. Reality is if that man really loves and respects you, then he would never dream of bringin that sh*t around you. It's not even about being down, if he has u holding his gun for you - he would much prefer u went and did the time than he did, and that aint love, Its convience.

Guest Esquilax
YEAAAA BECKY
LOLBless!Like there aint chicks out there who just hungry for the d*ck regardless of there race. Its actually nothing to do with someones race its to do with them and that guy, men can be manipulative, the amount of chicks ive heard say "he says if i don't he don't, i dont love him" "but he loves me and i love him thats why" Like that guy aint the guy whos out there whipping up another p*ssy grooming her to take his sh*t when you take the flack, its about those low self esteem girls who just crave attention or just think they are gangsta chicks by holding onto there mans sh*t. Reality is if that man really loves and respects you, then he would never dream of bringin that sh*t around you. It's not even about being down, if he has u holding his gun for you - he would much prefer u went and did the time than he did, and that aint love, Its convience.
I'm starting to think you're not actually real, like some sort of internet chatbot specifically designed to annoy people. They copy pasted the wikipedia entry on horses and townies into your database and this is the end result.

YEAAAA BECKY
LOLBless!Like there aint chicks out there who just hungry for the d*ck regardless of there race. Its actually nothing to do with someones race its to do with them and that guy, men can be manipulative, the amount of chicks ive heard say "he says if i don't he don't, i dont love him" "but he loves me and i love him thats why" Like that guy aint the guy whos out there whipping up another p*ssy grooming her to take his sh*t when you take the flack, its about those low self esteem girls who just crave attention or just think they are gangsta chicks by holding onto there mans sh*t. Reality is if that man really loves and respects you, then he would never dream of bringin that sh*t around you. It's not even about being down, if he has u holding his gun for you - he would much prefer u went and did the time than he did, and that aint love, Its convience.
I'm starting to think you're not actually real, like some sort of internet chatbot specifically designed to annoy people. They copy pasted the wikipedia entry on horses and townies into your database and this is the end result.
LMFAO.Im so glad you feel that way :D

have they began to listen to the voices of reason and now call trident the police anti shooting unit?thats big news, unless it was just a one off.i watched to catch a peodophile and there was not one mention of the disproportion of race
Black people make up 2% of the population. Just because you are overly represented in every other crime doesnt mean that all paedophiles are white and there are no black paedos. If you can prove to me that black paedophiles are less than 1 in 50 (2%) in this country then youre argument is bullshit. Wiley's technically a paedophile.White girls wont carry guns for their gangster boyfriends for one reason, theyre shook.

YEAAAA BECKY
:lol:

have they began to listen to the voices of reason and now call trident the police anti shooting unit?thats big news, unless it was just a one off.i watched to catch a peodophile and there was not one mention of the disproportion of race
Black people make up 2% of the population. Just because you are overly represented in every other crime doesnt mean that all paedophiles are white and there are no black paedos. If you can prove to me that black paedophiles are less than 1 in 50 (2%) in this country then youre argument is bullshit. Wiley's technically a paedophile.White girls wont carry guns for their gangster boyfriends for one reason, theyre shook.
:lol:

lol @ this bag of tripe

lol @ this bag of tripe
Not to worry, theres plenty of other people on here who dont understand statistics