Weekend Football topic

Guest R9

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, Maradona has to get his squad selection sorted out

Romero/UstariZanetti - Samuel - Demichelis - InsuaMaschereno - GagoRiquelmeMessi - Aguero - Higuain

Maxi Rodriguez, D Milito on the bench with a few others, Milito to take Higuains place as/when, can perform the same role he does at interId probably actually go with Maxi left and Higuain/Kun centrepmsl @ Maradonna when asked about his team though'We Are Messi, Maschereno, Jonas, and 8 others'

So he finally gets rid of that awful centre-back pairing then. Having some 36 year old at the back wasn't cutting it.Interesting line up, I wouldn't be surprised if they blew it.Could still miss out on the play offs depending on Ecuador winning against Chile.Still roll on 11pm.

So he finally gets rid of that awful centre-back pairing then. Having some 36 year old at the back wasn't cutting it.Interesting line up, I wouldn't be surprised if they blew it.Could still miss out on the play offs depending on Ecuador winning against Chile.Still roll on 11pm.
Lol nah that was the line up i was sayin I'd put out (unless it showed who maradonna was going to put out on itv - apparrently Veron and Aimar are playing...)+England Match starting now

was an own goal

Lol nah that was the line up i was sayin I'd put out (unless it showed who maradonna was going to put out on itv - apparrently Veron and Aimar are playing...)+England Match starting now
Ah my bad, I should've realised cause Diego and Riquelme aren't exactly buddy buddy now. I dunno about Veron and Aimar both playing, will that even get the best out of Messi! Higuain needs to play.

Plus, Maradona has to get his squad selection sorted out

Romero/UstariZanetti - Samuel - Demichelis - InsuaMaschereno - GagoRiquelmeMessi - Aguero - Higuain

Maxi Rodriguez, D Milito on the bench with a few others, Milito to take Higuains place as/when, can perform the same role he does at interId probably actually go with Maxi left and Higuain/Kun centrepmsl @ Maradonna when asked about his team though'We Are Messi, Maschereno, Jonas, and 8 others'

did man really say that?PMSL