Black People Need To Stay Away From Thai People *GRAPHIC IMAGES*

DJ Stashman

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what confirms that the man is black? u cant just post pics with no background. at least they ate him. in jamaica they leave dead people to waste.waste not want not
You really are a turd, aren't you?
not as turdish as you tho. samiad no, we dont kill for fun
I'm turdish? You're one of the top 3 turds on this forum mate. Ask anyone. No really, go on. Ask.

what confirms that the man is black? u cant just post pics with no background. at least they ate him. in jamaica they leave dead people to waste.waste not want not
I'm turdish? You're one of the top 3 turds on this forum mate. Ask anyone. No really, go on. Ask.
name 3 people and ill ask them

This is getting emotional

Don't need to name anyone, just make a thread wherein you ask the forum as a whole if you're a c*nt. See the responses you get.

Don't need to name anyone, just make a thread wherein you ask the forum as a whole if you're a c*nt. See the responses you get.
those type of threads are called self baiting threads. no thanks u turd

Like you need to self bait, it's quite clear you're a turd son. 'Convo' dismissed really. Don't have time for fags like you.

Like you need to self bait, it's quite clear you're a turd son. 'Convo' dismissed really. Don't have time for fags like you.
LISTEN U LIL MOOB RIDDEN c*nt. IF U WANNA HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME JUST ASK NICELY AND I MAY TAKE TIME OUT FROM MY BUSY SCHEDULE TO CHAT WIV U FOR A FEW MINUTES. ALL THIS CUSS VENOM SO WE CAN BE FRIENDS BULLSHIT IS PLAYED OUT.NOW LOG OFF AND LET YOUR MUM USE MATCH.COM