Post an mc in your bits

NiNES.

lol dky is pissed tho from west and has bn14 or suttin as his potcode he is even a brighton out of townergfhfghgfh@ u drum be a left on the motor wayghhany yokel
:/ i'm bn1 stari'll dangle you off the pier as i said in earlier posts made throughout the exam period

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no but ur saying u cant get moved in west u can get moved in every bits in londonniggas talking like they have a S on their chest
so why are u highlightin that man in acton will wrap meno they wont....i dont have qualms wid no one in any ends and if a man is gonna try wrap me for no reason1. i wont allow it2. im vengefulAt the end of the day i dunno why man are arguing which area is more "ghetto"...not anything to boast about.I'm just getting my lulz here tbhWhen u live ina f*cked up area u know its not even about that kinda life.

no one in west or anywhere is doing anything of that sort to me.Just saying.But with west... i just cant take it as serious as everywhere else.... u got girls though ill give u that.
same.The amount of posh white people at uni from west. Whenever i hear someone trying to make the link between ends and west i cant really take him serious. Knew one guy who used to shout out UB2 UB2 Uxbridge brap brap :arrow:

lol dky is pissed tho from west and has bn14 or suttin as his potcode he is even a brighton out of townergfhfghgfh@ u drum be a left on the motor wayghhany yokel
:/ i'm bn1 stari'll dangle you off the pier as i said in earlier posts made throughout the exam period
:rofl:Fam swear your in Falmer!SNM
Lol allow me. Are you properly in Brighton ye?These places are pie for me

no one in west or anywhere is doing anything of that sort to me.Just saying.But with west... i just cant take it as serious as everywhere else.... u got girls though ill give u that.
same.The amount of posh white people at uni from west. Whenever i hear someone trying to make the link between ends and west i cant really take him serious.
I hear your painIts hard to relate when they dont have post code wars and thinking they are blood and crips from the hood

same.The amount of posh white people at uni from west. Whenever i hear someone trying to make the link between ends and west i cant really take him serious.
I hear your painIts hard to relate when they dont have post code wars and thinking they are blood and crips from the hood
lol not at all. i find it funny when im at a party and they will put on something bate like lethal bizzle then look at me for approval. lol thun i wouldnt be surprised if you were one of these type of guys. Even before this thread you had west written all over you.

lol not at all. i find it funny when im at a party and they will put on something bate like lethal bizzle then look at me for approval. lol thun i wouldnt be surprised if you were one of these type of guys. Even before this thread you had west written all over you.
:lol: c/s the west guys are a disgrace in uni/work movement

Not my fault you hang out with geeksDont think your going to find blood and crip wannabe gangs in uni tbh

C/Swest is moistthe first vid is jokes. trying to throw a W sign in england. f*ck outta here

no but ur saying u cant get moved in west u can get moved in every bits in londonniggas talking like they have a S on their chest
so why are u highlightin that man in acton will wrap meno they wont....i dont have qualms wid no one in any ends and if a man is gonna try wrap me for no reason1. i wont allow it2. im vengefulAt the end of the day i dunno why man are arguing which area is more "ghetto"...not anything to boast about.I'm just getting my lulz here tbhWhen u live ina f*cked up area u know its not even about that kinda life.
tbhcoming back to london and hearing some 12 year old kids boasting about who they stabbed in the eye just makes me want to go back to colchester

Nah dunno why Im laughin at I practically live in Mount Kilmanjaro aka BevedeanIts near Mousecolmb or how ever you say itMans in the sticks
Oh gard man lives in that valley full of shanty towns
lol they put me up there with the freshies/whats sussex sayingthe black girls there are bangers/what clubs do you visit?/man runs the town on a sly

Guest luckstar

lol at all u poor cuntsembarrased 2 come 2 west because it makes u feel bad about your shitty liveswest london > ____north west london >_____at least i dnt have 2 cross london 2 go shopping... or walk for 30 minutes 2 find a tube station i.e. in south no mans land

Nah dunno why Im laughin at I practically live in Mount Kilmanjaro aka BevedeanIts near Mousecolmb or how ever you say itMans in the sticks
Oh gard man lives in that valley full of shanty towns
lol they put me up there with the freshies/whats sussex sayingthe black girls there are bangers/what clubs do you visit?/man runs the town on a sly
susex is alright you know g, cant really complain bar the lack of ethnic minorities here. also there are some f*ckin weirdos running around aswelli pretty much know the majority of the blacks. also yes the black specimens are doing it- but their mostly law chicks and keep banging on about crime :/been fully ill these past weeks so aint been out as much as i should but i'v hit honey club, coalition, oceana and po na na so far/whats the status where your at? brighton acs came down for a debate and the girls they brought through were niceeee

Boy your girls are far better black wise but Brighton is pretty easy girl wise I study half of the week in the town center (70%) of the p*ssy catchment area and the other in mousecolmbBare croydon girls and guys though partically the whole place consists of themoceana>>the p*ssy levels are highalso the white girls in brighton have backoffsmust be the sea wateralso if u feel bored give me a shout still brighton mandem wise(no homo) is pretty strong and we usually chill in varley halls still a few guys from bits

trust i see that, was actually surprised by how the back off ratio differs here than to londonyeah man most deffo aint actually properly investigated brighton yet so will shout you/also reach sussex at some point also cos theres a couple tings here that may interest you

lets be real here west is moist air some greenhouse minus zartno ones worrying about west u can deny and argue as much as you want but it goessouth>east>>>north>northwest>>>>>>>>westin terms of hard areas. its just a fact sorryfrom when this frosty guy gets ratings there you know the levs/topic