Calling All Vip2 A&R Scout

PopT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That file you left me won't let me extract them.Green Lanes, do you have those tracks to upload or are you not allowed to? The link was for a ep called collage - the demo. It was three tracks and one was called blue lullaby. That track I really want.

that version of I know hes singing is avg tbh, the remix with ryan leslie is good.i know the producer he should be working with so im hoping for good things.the sort of producer u lot in the studio room tapping keys and stealing software without knowing your A from your G note need to emulateonly thing im worried about his deal is that RnB/soul voices in the UK are just bastardised to sing bullshit.the record companies dont bring in upcoming UK producers, nor do they invest hard money into getting US top rnb producersand they make the artist start singing some nonsense calling it soul.

That file you left me won't let me extract them.Green Lanes, do you have those tracks to upload or are you not allowed to? The link was for a ep called collage - the demo. It was three tracks and one was called blue lullaby. That track I really want.
Not sure if i can upload them, but I checked the link nola put on your page to see if they were the same tracks I worked on, and it extracted for me so maybe give it another try.

• 2 weeks later...