Is It Better To Be Mixed Race?

Sinister

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people fear the tabboo. People become trapped into a certain way of thinking and these people are usually quite closed-minded and live a 1 dimensional life.I dated my 3rd cousin once and I am not muslim.Awaits people's views on this...
f*ck*ng hellswear this site is getting too weirdbare bastards
How is it weird?Best p*ssy I ever had bruv I'm telling you.
I actually feel ill reading this.

ashman is a sick dude, sexing a blood relative. We have cars no man, even push bikes so we can travel out of the same block.Theres no need for inbreeding.Them countries like india, pakistan etc etc all make me sick with their filthy blood.is probably inbred too, no sending but dun know hes gonna marry his cousin still.

allow all this 'everyone is mixed race somewhere' talk.my parents are black ghanaians. their parents were black ghanaians and their parents were black ghanaians etc. theres no white mans d*ck anywhere in my family tree contributing to what i am today.
You don't know that.
get me.

allow all this 'everyone is mixed race somewhere' talk.my parents are black ghanaians. their parents were black ghanaians and their parents were black ghanaians etc. theres no white mans d*ck anywhere in my family tree contributing to what i am today.
You don't know that.
get me.

reason why its hard to define 'english culture'(white english as thats what we are really talkin about) is because 'english' ppl are generally a mixture of various places, even if its jus different celtic regions...
completely true, same way there's different class culturesbut that applies to every nationality, not just english people.

reason why its hard to define 'english culture'(white english as thats what we are really talkin about) is because 'english' ppl are generally a mixture of various places, even if its jus different celtic regions...
completely true, same way there's different class culturesbut that applies to every nationality, not just english people.
i think the issue is that english culture is generaly more subtle than the majority of other cultures around the worldfor example take their mode of dressi'm not aware of any traditional english garments that the average working class englishmen wearsnigeria they also wear cloths made from all over the world like the english, but they also have their own specific garments that are a strong part of their culture that men and women wear of every class

now u jus have to wonder what i meant when i said 'us'
:oTbh I look far more mixed anywayWith that said I'm Jumping on the bandwagonWho's with meScorpzzSocialRadioRhianHolla atcha boy(just Rhian)

cant c/s thatGo to black countries and get cussed for having white in u
where did this happen to u?
Think it makes sense that in any country where it be with black or white people that if there are people who might not necessarily have prominently seen other races before that they might feel a certain way, or uncomfortable around that person and maybe even gossip amongst each other
When we went Jamaica, my mix racee cousin was over para about people hatin on him cos hes light skinwasnt like that at all, he was gettin love
C/sfor me the cussing was just banter though all in good spiritnot cus as in an insult
The f*cked up thing is where ur getting comments and looks because your skin isnt as dark as everybody elses, even when you clearly pass as dark skinned brown.