Yo

Alejandro Sosa

Tbh honest me and my friends dont really play gamesLast thing i had was a PS1 thats why i wanted PS3 lolI just want the one with best online multiplayer so i can buy my cousin one too and we can play online
Then get a 360. No hype.All you have to do is look at threads where games are on PS3 and 360 and you can clearly see which console is more active. And that's just from people off of the forum.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i will get xbox but does anyone know where to get cheap network adapters? How much did u lot pay for urs
i'll shot you one for £30 plus extra for P&Pordered 2 from the company store they sent me 5 and charged me for all of them =/won't be able to get it to you until next week. im on holiday now

RROD is unlikely to happen to you if you get a new model and of it does it won't happen for a good while. And then as long as you have registered it, you send it off and get a brand new one with the warranty reset.And don't let these PS3 ma gas you thinking they don't have an equivalent. Ephren Taylor made a topic where his PS3 got a yellow light and doesn't stay on, so his one is f*cked, and the joke ting is I don't even know if Sony will replace it free of charge LOL

If your not a big gamer get a PS3 for the Blue-Ray or you can get the Xbox for the new SKY player.I've got both and my parents use my PS3 more than I do. Infact I can't remember the last time I played my PS3.If you want an Xbox holla at Necksta and get it flashed (sorry Revs)

FAO Alejandro Sosa,For teh PS3 man chatting sh*t about RROD, read this topichttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=40946Remember, RROD on 360 is automatically replaced on warranty, which then starts fresh from when your new one arrives, or rather when you register it.

lmaoi swear he had one of the earliest of the 60gbsephrens case is not valid
same for mine. I had the 1st release 60gb's but not exactly the same fault as ephrens. But any disc played after a set amount of time would just freeze play.HDD based games ran with no issues.