Official Twitter Thread

JDC

WAs just thinking if face off's grim thread was around these days with twitter and if everyone spread it around would of been even more epic

for sure, + if it was when Facebook proper started buzzing as well - unfortunately it was during the Myspace times

Ok i've decided to start using the Twitter account i created ages ago, and i don't have a f*ck*ng clue what i'm doing.

What is all this 'RT' # stuff? and how do you even post on someones 'wall'?

Feeling really out of touch right now lol, someone help me please!

RT is you forwarding some one post..so all your followers can see it

to post in some wall (lol) just @_______ twitter their name

@Skepta crying in ur vid I'm not sure about that who u tryna convince u have got a heart

@Skepta or who do u want to see u cry like what is that that aint king of grime material and s k e p t a that don't work

@bleachjeans It doesn't matter if you're sure cos I'm DEFINITELY sure

@bleachjeans 1. The Album sales did the talking last year & 2. I don't even wanna be the King of Grime anymore. Dizzee is the ALL time King

@Skepta dizzee is king but to you and ur generation I am king dizzee aint helped no 1 in the game for 8 years

@bleachjeans I cried cos the song's emotional and I wanted to paint the picture so people could feel my emotions. What's this an Interview?

@Skepta don't talk about album sales cos if i draw cyard on u my time in the game over shadows yours I am ur king

@bleachjeans Dizzee IS the King of Grime

@Skepta its not an interview its me telling you what's what on a wicked man ting

@bleachjeans I can't Clash you properly I don't say the things all these other MCs say even though you've done some sideways movements to me

@Skepta u keep saying sideways what are saying tho

No more crying in vids skepta none ur meant to be a muscle base gym member

@bleachjeans Don't say on a "Wicked Man Ting" on Twitter Wiley cos you DEFINITELY ain't on a "Wicked Man Ting" with me

@Skepta u always say this stuff ask flowdan if I'm scared of who is bigger than me I have never been afraid of gym goers

@Skepta swear down I'm not scared of u

@bleachjeans Wiley drop me out. I'm not Tweeting you again. You're tryna wind me up on Monday morning. This is all too much for my Brain

Sent: May 17, 2010 18:49

@Skepta thought u was always ready u aint ready today tho http://myloc.me/79nQx

sent via UberTwitter in reply to @Skepta On Twitter: http://twitter.com/bleachjeans/status/14153960392

Niggaz don't like me cos I can pull the rug from underneath there feet

Guest Daniel Levy

# Skepta has got the rurl of wogs meat defending him 24 minutes ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

When I'm arguin wid skepta no wogs meat get involved I will slu u 27 minutes ago via UberTwitter

lmao

Guest Daniel Levy

Oi maxwell d I'm realer than u I shot at sum1 for u u didn't have the guts to do it yourself I'm a badman not you 7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

Let me light up sum1 max pass the strap lol