(PS3) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest Flat Ericó
wtf do u have to do to get cold blooded pro??says u have to destroy enemies killstreak rewards, i've blown up planes, stole care packages etc what do i exactly ave to do?
if a guy got 2 kills and he need 1 more 4 a uav and u kill him b4 the uav thatthat what it is
U mean buzz kills?Another good pro perk is the lightweight one / commando perk is hard. Knifing zlast bare times, he can confirm.

wtf do u have to do to get cold blooded pro??says u have to destroy enemies killstreak rewards, i've blown up planes, stole care packages etc what do i exactly ave to do?
if a guy got 2 kills and he need 1 more 4 a uav and u kill him b4 the uav thatthat what it is
thanx man, sounds looongalso here's the latest on the glitches patch
If amazingly fast and explosive men have been the bane of your existence in Modern Warfare 2 as of late, then know that Activision's go-to guy, Robert "fourzerotwo" Bowling, has got the hot scoops on a patch in the works to address the despised Javelin glitch. Version 1.06 of the game will not only do away with that awful bit of frustration, but will also address two other notable exploits in the multiplayer experience: * Fixes the Javelin glitch (thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster!) * Fixes unlimited care packages glitch * Fixes areas where players could exploit geography (e.g. hide inside rocks in Afghan)Bowling says the patch is currently in the hands of Microsoft for certification on Xbox 360 and presumably in Sony's for PS3 certification. We've contacted Bowling for more info and will update the post when we hear back.
wtf these cunts are using unlimited care packages .. cheating bastards

U mean buzz kills?Another good pro perk is the lightweight one / commando perk is hard. Knifing zlast bare times, he can confirm.
thumbs up soldier

i cant add you fybar on PSN, it says your friends list is full, either delete some no-showers & add me or f*ck know what! your choice cuz
:lol: aite fam gonna delete one dese gyal.
yo fam you still need to delete someone off your friends list, so that i can add YOU, the sooner the better i say :lol:
done fam try now