(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

f*ck using the AC-130 in the Favela.. Pissed me off yesterdayCant even hit no one.. Everyone goes inside the huts
yea AC130 is sh*t i hardly get any kills with it need to unlock a next one for my 3rd killstreakany recommendations?UAV, Harrier, AC130 atm

Things You Would Like To See In The First PATCHWellll.....Some from MW2 Blog

I am sick of when you are playing hardcore headquarters pro and u accidentally shoot someone it kills you. That is just retarded. Also flash disables claymores? WTF??
f they can fix the lag and the stupid spawning then the camping wouldn't be such a problem.
Sorry, but killstreaks are overpowered. How long do you get to fly around in the AC-130 or Chopper Gunner? 45 seconds or something. 10-15 kills for some killstreaks IS overpowered. Plus a lot of them can kill you while inside a building, which is ridiculous!
Knifing someone while they're shooting you. Just get rid of that and I'll be happy. Change it to where you have to at least hit them more than once unless, say, you're using a tactical knife. This running around corners and jabbing someone, killing them instantly when you're taken by surprise, when a GUN won't do the same, is dumb. At least make it so you have to get them from behind to kill in one stab with a regular knife.Also, get rid of the hovering Harrier with the swiveling cannon. That's just retarded. If anything, they should have made it so you can can in a strafing run with an A-10 or something.If you want to call in an airstrike, they should make it so you have to laze your target and you get ONE(that's single) tactical bomb drop.And the heartbeat sensor. No one should have to waste valuable perks on defending themselves against that stupid thing.
And one for you Jeffah
decrease the model 1887 range shotguns dont kill across maps
, lol so true

:D hahaha the gun is f*cked gayle, when you unlock it, get teh akimbo and try it!i do c/s the commando teleport knife movements from the other side of the map they "could" make the chopper gunner and the ac 130 fly around for less time but have people heard of a javelin? Stinger? skola will tell these people that as soon as they hit the skies, they're out. Ac 130 lasts like 25/30 seconds,trusay the chopper flys around more, but is fairly easy to shoot down. Also wearing cold blooded will not make you visable on the screen, so set up a class.i think people are just crying to much tbh. I understand the points, but it was how the game was made so people should just live with it, nothings perfect.editalso why am i seeing complaints about airstrikes!??!THEY ARE SO sh*t YOU CAN RUN THRU THEM and they wont kill you lol @ stealth bombers. yes they drop a billion bombs but you hear them coming so you have like 5 secs to run for cover. and if they arent placed right, which in most cases they arent, you wont die. Ive probs seen max a 4/5 killstreak from a stealth.. Moreatime i see 0-1 kills from them.The only reason why the 11 killstreaks maybe overpowerd cos its an 11 killstreak. The chopper in cod4 used to mow down loads, that was fine wasnt it?

http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/mw2/multiplayer/perks/the pro for every perkneed to get cold blooded pro! ninja style is me/Shady uploaded a couple more vids from the private sessions we had last nighthttp://www.youtube.com/user/VIP2GAMINGi would embed but dno how on this new ting
LOL whats so hard, press media, insert url