(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

i wana play..but cba too tired.2nd prestige sooooon comeany man leve 48+ that hasnt touched the acr... please beleive its one of the best guns in the game...all purpose.. acc is like 98% no recoil. damage claimed to be shitty but with scavenger pro + the quick firerate of the gun.. it IS NOT A PROBLEM

i wana play..but cba too tired.2nd prestige sooooon comeany man leve 48+ that hasnt touched the acr... please beleive its one of the best guns in the game...all purpose.. acc is like 98% no recoil. damage claimed to be shitty but with scavenger pro + the quick firerate of the gun.. it IS NOT A PROBLEM
Actually working my way up to get That gun, ACR is a good all purpose, was like me and the G36C in COD4

VGChartz reported last week that roughly 8.6 million units of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 were sold in the first week (five days of sales) after selling around 6.4 million units on the first day. As many would have predicted from this ratio of day one to week one sales, week two saw an enormous dropoff of around 80%. This puts week two sales at around 1.7 million units – more than many games sell in their first week – and takes total sales to date over 10 million units in just twelve days of release.With five weeks of the year left, VGChartz estimates that total sales for 2009 should hit around 14.5 million units by December 31st and should position Modern Warfare 2 as the number 1 seller on PS3 and number 2 on Xbox 360 (behind Halo 3) – with just 7 weeks of sales.
Halo 3 sold some serious units and the fact its only one console makes it even more sick
According to Microsoft, first-day sales of Halo 3 reached $170 million in the U.S., setting a record for highest gross of an entertainment product within 24 hours of its release.[78] The performance beat the previous record setter—Halo 2—which earned $125 million within 24 hours after its launch.[78] Halo 3 broke other records as well; at least four million copies of Halo 3 were pre-ordered globally, making it the fastest pre-selling game to date.[79] Worldwide more than US$300 million worth were sold in the first week, helping to more than double the sales of the Xbox 360 when compared with the weekly average before the Halo 3 launch.[9]

albums do not sell like thatthats some CRAZY sales....talking of credits.... someone told me 50 did some voice clips for the game
Yeah the gaming industry is coming like the film industry50 is listed on IMDB, one of his songs is in the game tooAlso Billy%20Murray.jpgIs Captain Price, always knew I recognised his voice from the 1st MW

LS, medic and co some good games yesterday.We too strong man./cannot stand playing online, then hearing those 10-14yr olds who's voices aint broken yet.
yeah we were going strong, them american guys with 4 prestigers took the piss though.