(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

had to bounce man last nite, servers just taking the piss just to get us lot on a game. Obvious there is just too many users loggin in amercia so server priority must get shifted over to them.eg i'ts like 6pm - 9pm there time when we are in swing on our teams 10pm - 2am etc...Was doing a good session of mecenary TDM, b4 i joined u lot. Will hit prestige tonight/tomorrow still.

i'm so on point with the ACR, dunno how anyone cannot kill with this weapon it's so accurate and no recoil. I've already max'd the challenges for it. Just left with the fall camo colour scheme on the headshots kill challenge.But it is pretty weak without stopping power,gonna start using the FAL/ F200 and Scar soon.

i'm so on point with the ACR, dunno how anyone cannot kill with this weapon it's so accurate and no recoil. I've already max'd the challenges for it. Just left with the fall camo colour scheme on the headshots kill challenge.But it is pretty weak without stopping power,gonna start using the FAL/ F200 and Scar soon.
its pretty weak even with stopping power. its like a better version of the M4. think the fire rate is slightly lower but the accuracy is higher or something.

its just getting the 7 kills for a harrier and getting to cover which is hard
this kept happening to me yesterday. 7 kills, harrier strike ready! then Bang im dead, from some random guy storming a door way, before I have time run/hide and start my kill streak onslaught for the nuke drop.

truss lenny my eyesight is swaaaaaaagnobody use slight of hand? truss man needs that sh*t cos accuracy is poorimma start using scavenger tho n build a few more things. never bothered with acog im using holographic switched from red dot gonna try utilise some of this.
Slight of hand wouldnt help his accuracy ??

tru the harrier can be weak, but ona big map, and placed right , it can lick off 9 man in like 20 secs. until its blown out the sky by skola the great.chopper gunner all day , dont care if its snd or whatever map.ye thats best nuke setup.llow the ac 130used it twice, (from stolen crates) lasts 30 secs and will get you some kills. but unless its wasteland i dont care.that f200 gun after the acr is strange. firerate and recoil is mad, didnt use it as i had the acr. ak47 is pretty good in this one, dunt even care about the recoil. akimbo 1887's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting 10 killstreaks in a 1 minute from silly noobs wanting revenge. AINT gunna happen when i got these shotty's.oh and f*ck Hc Hq on rust, who in their right mind put that map on the f*ck*ng rotation,took me some carefull and skillful gameplay last couple days gettin my k.d up from 1.75 to 1.87 for it to drop back dwn with silly german noobtubers :D :angry:TTKK

Should be back on tonightteefing next doors wireless
Lag season when you come online.*makes note not to invite Cipher to parties*
Lol tbhIma try it out with some randoms see how bad the lag is, if its f*cked I won't bother

oh and f*ck Hc Hq on rust, who in their right mind put that map on the f*ck*ng rotation,took me some carefull and skillful gameplay last couple days gettin my k.d up from 1.75 to 1.87 for it to drop back dwn with silly german noobtubers :D :angry:TTKK
sakldklaskldaskldfghdfhMy kills went from 1.24 to 1.15 after that 1 GAME30 something kills and 50 something deathsI was getting killed by my own Matyhdoms every time I respawned after I got killed.. Happened like 15 timesWas fuming.