(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

albums do not sell like thatthats some CRAZY sales....talking of credits.... someone told me 50 did some voice clips for the game
Yeah the gaming industry is coming like the film industry50 is listed on IMDB, one of his songs is in the game tooAlso Billy%20Murray.jpgIs Captain Price, always knew I recognised his voice from the 1st MW
he's a badman from day dotalso craig fairbrass from eastenders back in the day voices ghost/gaz in MW1mactavish is voiced by kevin mckidd who is in greys anatomythey should seriously make a COD MW film, would be so sick

Pfft @ grays AnatomyKevin Mckidd is from Rome, Dog Soldiers, Trainspottinganywaystill cant play this so bye for now :D
tried to add you as well, was gonna give you a pass so you could play with the big man dem but ur not about. pissed.

SKOLAroflroll2.gifyour profileTANGO SUCKAAAAAAAAAHkaw dfjefj the amount of jokes i catch from the voices in this gameBAMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIawr 3r
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifyeah they are funny
them lyrics are epic still. I want them for my text alerts on my phone. Someone do the honours please???Also when ur brazillan gunman, there lyrics kill it when ur team member makes a kill. dunno where to start on how to pronounce it. but something along the lines of "agrula gualdsa gradlua gotta gun!!" THAT is fukin big boy sh*t.I WANT THAT AS MY RINGTONE.SORT IT.