(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

:lol:not even!in the last month i have improoved 10 fold.and fitz up your sens and draw for the sniper!!swear your playing on 4? you got the jist of quickscoping init, you deaded me bare times.
:D It's a different story when you're tryna battle with someone with a rifle or an smg or something.S'all about composure, not worrying about them but getting your aim down. Which is what im tryna work on.

lool dno why they are being greedy, cos they KNOW we will all buy the map pack reguardless.They know they made a dry game and put in the glitches themselves. And demand £5/£10+ ontop of RRP.Like we didnt give them the highest selling game in history? :D Is that how you treat customers?Altho this is probs paying for the guys redundancy pay(the top IW guys that got sacked)

Being playing a bit of CTF this morning, game is actually sick.I mastered a few of the flag routes so I can usually breeze through no hassle, takes about 3 flag caps before they clock and just camp at thier flag. :D Been using MP5K aswell, I now know how over powered it is lol./Americans are joke at half time we were 1-0 down bare talking wreck-less like "You guys are getitng RAPPPPPPEEEEEEED", full game comes now we win 4-1 guy on my team says "The rapist has become the rape-ee, as is in life"GLDSG;SD WTF?!

For £10 they better include the rumoured Gold Camo's or extra gunsIf you could pick, what gun from each class would you have gold camo's for?/

Americans are joke at half time we were 1-0 down bare talking wreck-less like "You guys are getitng RAPPPPPPEEEEEEED", full game comes now we win 4-1 guy on my team says "The rapist has become the rape-ee, as is in life"GLDSG;SD WTF?!
PMSL

yeah i wish they let u pic cos the only 1s i care for is the intervention and the trusty ak 47wouldnt mind to be able to pick 1 from each class of your choice, but like that will happen./if i were to pick it would be the guns i use most so, ak47/Ump/spaz/magums/gold riot shield :D / intervention/raffica. /lool i remember our old CTF days, we would demolish teams on any map. swear we had a record of 15-0, some teams didnt know what was coming!taking the ememy flag and camping in the skidrow spawn house to waste time>>>>pissed every1 off cos they could never win as we had their flag

Guest Intervention

Its jarring that everyone will have itthey need to make the game like halo where the leaderboards and rewards are more based around how good you are rather than how much you play

Yepthats how i thought they would of changed the way you receive XP but its teh same old sh*t, challenges n gun challenges. yes you get bonus XP for your kills, but for me to even consider to buy their next game, i want to see an overhaul in the matchmatching and XP etc./IF CS:2 drops i might just drop the whole shenanigans of COD, becoming a parody now!I can just about make do with mw2 now, ive come to like it more but it wasnt my ideal game i was thinking about before it dropped.

yeah i wish they let u pic cos the only 1s i care for is the intervention and the trusty ak 47wouldnt mind to be able to pick 1 from each class of your choice, but like that will happen./if i were to pick it would be the guns i use most so, ak47/Ump/spaz/magums/gold riot shield laugh.gif / intervention/raffica. /lool i remember our old CTF days, we would demolish teams on any map. swear we had a record of 15-0, some teams didnt know what was coming!taking the ememy flag and camping in the skidrow spawn house to waste time>>>>pissed every1 off cos they could never win as we had their flag
I was the f*ckin CTF don!!! brazenly taking mans flag for free. winning rounds and games!! MVP standard!!! Nobody can despute me on that?!my KD, took a sacrifice for it though.

Guest Intervention
Yepthats how i thought they would of changed the way you receive XP but its teh same old sh*t, challenges n gun challenges. yes you get bonus XP for your kills, but for me to even consider to buy their next game, i want to see an overhaul in the matchmatching and XP etc./IF CS:2 drops i might just drop the whole shenanigans of COD, becoming a parody now!I can just about make do with mw2 now, ive come to like it more but it wasnt my ideal game i was thinking about before it dropped.
c/s.