(360) Modern Warfare 2 Thread

LS

yeah fitz it has to travel, altho iv had times when im maybe 10 foot away and it doesnt blow up. This is due to me aiming on the floor, used to work on cod4 like that i swear.meh/QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdzerka quickscoped my car n i got a lil window chip :lol:jokers

Guest Intervention

Yup it has to travel a certain distance before the grenade arms itself (only relevant when hitting soft objects like people though, on walls it will explode)There is NOTHINGMore satisfying than someone firing a grenade launcher at you from about 6 feet away, and you hear the hollow sound of it leaving the barrel and then the clink as it rolls around on the floor harmlesslythen as they hurridley try to strafe left and right infront of you while reloading the next one, quickscoping themtake that you absolute noob c*nt!noobtubers are the f*ck*ng worst players ever man, gets me so vexed getting blown up, then on killcam I see the way man has his gun cocked, you know, the way you have to have it held higher because of the trajectory of the grenade...just walking round like that looking for the first person to shoot atcunts

:lol:raging.i can cosign tho, as soon as they spawn just switch to the tube. fire them off. 1 man army some more, repeat :D the worst is on SnD and you come across a team or clan full of spwn noobers, f*ck*ng pisses me off, all you hears is that noobtube sound constant for 20 secs, and they carry on doing it. smh

^ I remember that happened to us on wasteland. They were just firing them randomly and getting lucky kiils. Was funny when someone was talking about hiding next to the house then all you hear is a noobtube sound...... then silence :D

Loool noob tube rage, I only did it because I had a horrible game where all I was doing was flying about terminal because of noob tubes.Next game I suited up and exacted my revenge.Not going to lie, it's f*ck*ng fun confused3.gif
dont feel guilty man. I brazenly walk around with my AT4 or RPG looking for them group kills standardly.Just ignore the hate and proceed. it's the way forward. lolbut I am a hypocrite when shoe is on the other foot.. mi nuh care. thumbup3.gif

my new 250 superelite is PEAK
but is ur internet connection up to par!?need to scrap that WAP connection setup of yours lol
ireland is sh*t for connection bruv,some places u cant even get the inernet, its a PAR
lol which part of ireland u live in?

yeah jeff is back!! ive been trying to emulate ur quickscopig madness on random free for alls and TDM's.Just not quite cuttin it so I ended up running rampage with the WA200 semi auto sniper. YES the machine gun sniper.. Dont care!! i think its underatedThat and the M21 EBR. with a silencer on, such a satisfying kill with these weapons.

Guest Intervention
^ I remember that happened to us on wasteland. They were just firing them randomly and getting lucky kiils. Was funny when someone was talking about hiding next to the house then all you hear is a noobtube sound...... then silence :D
Lmaothats joke, always happens in SnD thoughsomeone will be talking 'oh sh*t there someone camping in th-Then you see another one of your teammates was a victim, 'so, they got you too huh?'editlmao I hate any sniper that isnt the intervention, barret, and especially m21I literally have become that guy who plays online shooters and thinks everyone is a noob

I can use the intervention, but im sh*t on the quickscoping with it. sometimes I get lucky. But most kills with it come from, hard scoping and sitting in good snipe spot for easy kills. hit and miss with quickscoping with that rifle. obvs the barret and the other two stack up the kills for fun.M21 is slightly weaker though.

lool, i have come to like the fiddy kal, i mean its just as powerful as the intervention, and from my experience, has a slightly lower chance of hitmarkering in prominate areas of the torso. Also if you get a hitmarker, you have like 2/3 more bullets to kill the sponge, unlinke the intervention.But the intervention is teh one. So rewarding if your running n gunning. Obv doesnt work everytime but when your on fire n clapping every1 then your not gettin stopped.m21 and the other *plank of wood are imo, IWs attempt to cater to new players.m21 has NO recoil, and even with a silencer is moretime a 1 shot kill. Seen ppl with the m21 silenced with coldblooded and been killed with 1 bullet, from RANGE. pisses me off. Coupled with a thermal; me = raging.still on hardcore, m21 silenced>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. so cheap its satisfying so i can c/s u tec on that part.cant wait to jump back on, swear i feel like a lil kid again :D

Guest Intervention

Thats what annoys meIf I come face to face with an M21er (this actually happend yesterday)quickscoped, got a hit markerin the what, 1.2 seconds it took me to reload, he fired about 5 shots at me, one of which hit and killed :D was proper angry, felt cheatedM21 is BARE weak though but makes up for it by having practically 0 kick

lmao hate that, intervention v 50 kal,me- hitmarkerhim - missme - reloadhim - fired his whole clip and killed me with 1 bullet when his weapon was facing the skyme - quits.yeh the m21 is weaker, but the rate of fire n lack of recoil makes it a beast. for me, its the ump of sniping. ALTHOUGH, not many people run around with it, as they are on the intervention quickscoping flex which for me is a good thing :D

in the what, 1.2 seconds it took me to reload, he fired about 5 shots at me, one of which hit and killed confused4.png was proper angry, felt cheated
yo i always lol at them situations. esp with the WA2000 (Plank of hombase MDF wood sniper rifle) u can let off at least 10 shots for one reload of an intervention. and virtually no recoil.but yeh the intervention is a beast when used right.

Guest Intervention
lmao hate that, intervention v 50 kal,me- hitmarkerhim - missme - reloadhim - fired his whole clip and killed me with 1 bullet when his weapon was facing the skyme - quits.yeh the m21 is weaker, but the rate of fire n lack of recoil makes it a beast. for me, its the ump of sniping. ALTHOUGH, not many people run around with it, as they are on the intervention quickscoping flex which for me is a good thing :D
LolI dunno I prefer the intervention, its so much more satisfyingI remember I was reading ages ago that someone preferred the intervention because it was aesthetically pleasing...I thought, you f*ck*ng d*ckehad.Its true though :S

Guest haze-e

M21 is any n00bish sniper rifle from COD4 days. KMT.Barrett 50. Cal for life.IV gets a look in when my baby's tired but B50 is the way forward.

Guest haze-e

Is the AK47 worse in this than COD4??After making my cuzzie get me to level 70 i finally played it the other day (People may have seen me on)Used my favourite COD4 setup. (AK silenced + Bandolier *Scavenger* + Stopping Power + Steady Aim) and it felt deadout compared to COD4.I just ended up sniping KMT.