Newcomers not feeling welcome???

FemmexFatale

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie... If I was admin she would be banned. She may not have broken any rules but our admin ain't here for that and the fact is that nobody actually enjoys arguing with her anymore.She finds ways to involve herself in other people's arguments if you won't argue with her directly. She says she doesn't think she's superior but always refers to other people as "little boy" or "little girl" as if they're children and she's some wise old puma. She put her picture as her avi even though she already got slewed to f*ck for it because she hopes that when all else fails, somebody will bring up that they dislike her face and she can get in some stupid argument about it.Unfortunately there's always one c*nt that isn't smart enough to not feed the stupid f*cking prick so I would just ban her.Just saying.

Guest Tulse Hill

Some people are sick in the head and should re-evaluate what they are about to write before posting E.A.S.E gets far more stick than she deserves imo but then you sick freaks start all this sex n horses sh*t.Begining to wonder who I am actually sharing a forum with.Few people should apologize or at least explain their behaviour because its very outlandish.

Some people are sick in the head and should re-evaluate what they are about to write before posting E.A.S.E gets far more stick than she deserves imo but then you sick freaks start all this sex n horses sh*t.Begining to wonder who I am actually sharing a forum with.Few people should apologize or at least explain their behaviour because its very outlandish.
Lmfao, f*ck*ng emosh.

Aw Tulse.:D

I read two of your posts yesterday going on about how successful you are, you also said people on here were intimidated by you because you didn't type in slang. Just two examples of you thinking you're superior off the top of my head by the way. Now I could indulge in that and laugh at you for thinking you were superior as you clearly aren't, but I won't because I don't have time for your foolishness. You're not weak? Ok, now I see why you're this annoying, you have a chip on your shoulder. This is not the place to try and combat your self esteem issues old lady, we don't need your crap in EVERY f*ck*ng thread. The next time you seek to engage in keyboard combat, f*ck*ng logout and go for a Horseride.My opinion of you is that you're irritating as hell, that still stands.
Really? Two, And your point being, i read hundreds of posts on here about people bragging about sh*t, am i then moaning and hating on them? LOLYou quote me where i said " people are intimidated by me because i dont type in slang" < Think you are referring to another member.Its old and boring TBHOther members on here involve them selfs in others discussions, this is a forum board its an open community, if you do not want someone else commenting on what your writing on here keep it to PM!TBH - A Bit better - If you really want to ban me go and address the Admins you and Brisco can start the group off and get me banned, but it shows more about you than it does about me! Im not scared of the ban threat!My picture is there because on most forums people place a photo of them selfs up, so that other people know who they are talking to, Does not mean anything.