Newcomers not feeling welcome???

FemmexFatale

cant be arsed to read the whole ting but if you come on here expecting curtesy you are a damn fool...and the 'where did i go wrong?',.... all this catching feeling and questioning the way of the forum is where you went wrong...if you get all emotional about tings expect to be a lamb to the slaughter.
nope your wrong aint looking for no courtesy im not looking for you to listen to my sop story neither sodont get it twisted please

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh i don't even think its a thing where newcomers get picked on or somethingthat never happened to me when i was newi just think it's a thing that happens to people that bring unnecessary or negative attention to themselves, if you annoy other users or if people think you chat shitit doesn't realy matter whether you are new or olddisclaimer: i am not trying to say that i think those things about you, just telling you my generam observation of the way the forum operates

On 20/11/2009 at 9:05 AM, violet said:
tbh i don't even think its a thing where newcomers get picked on or somethingthat never happened to me when i was newi just think it's a thing that happens to people that bring unnecessary or negative attention to themselves, if you annoy other users or if people think you chat shitit doesn't realy matter whether you are new or olddisclaimer: i am not trying to say that i think those things about you, just telling you my generam observation of the way the forum operates

Basically.Also if you're a prick in real life or socially inept I think it comes across in your posts, whether you're pretending to be a persona or not. For example Lemons - cool guy, Cipher - cool guy, - social retard.

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.
LOL
I hear you yeh but....At college I DO my workMy daughter IS looked after so please dont preach!And yes i am really feeling you about the responsibilities man has when he dont use a dom,It creates life... deal with it!AND WHAT THE f*ck HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU PLEASE I dont understand where I have gone wrong in the topics that I have made, I have spoke truthful Some people have spoke truthful I just made this one because I was shook thats all Not cos I'm a 'TWAT' lmao
LOL Whats it got to do with me? Whats it got to do with anyone on this forum?Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know - Your here, making the information available to people - So i guess its everyones business when you made it news on an internet site viewable by the whole world!What do you expect You claim your child is well looked after and that your at college ( i presumme to better your life and the life of your childs) supposed to be doin studying work but really your posting on vip2 and chatting men up online? Yeah i can see how you are the victim in all of this!Good luck with getting the father to take on his responsabilities!!! (Cause he should, regardless of what he thinks of you, if he is embarrised by you then he shouldn't have f*cked you! Problem with this generation of people is they f*ck people and dont think about the fact that person could be the mother/father of there child, before you are sexual with someone that thought should be at least in your head, and if you wouldnt want that to happen with that person... DONT f*ck!!!)
I feel you on this 1 BUT...I DO my work My daughter IS looked after AND i didn't mean to broadcast sh*t! sh*t just happened!Then got outa hand!"and I am really feeling you about the responsibilities because thats what you get when you dont use a dom, not sayin its all his fault the balls in both courts BUTMan need to realise them moments of fun .... CREATE LIFE ..... DEAL WITH IT !!!p.s dont need to chat up men online to be honest.... when was i doing that??? :D but if you talking bout the assets yeh its called messing around giving jokes.
Exactly!Don't understand how he could be on this forum still now that you are here and have exposed is fathering of your child and not manned up ?!!That aint no man!

I've read pure of your passages...and the usually go some into the directions of you being above personal attacks judging others, commenting on other peoples lives, being too mature to be getting involved in peoples livesnot even a send im just saying you don't know whats going on with Rix and this thing but your quick enough to start slating manother way round, and you in this situation you would have been writing bars

listen u cant keep using this 'sheep' excuse for why ppl dislike u.if alot of ppl DISLIKE u theres obviously something U ARE DOING WRONG.
As i have said on here before, This is a forum, people judge me by 1) how i look2) how i type out my opinionand dislike me for these reasons, Fine!Therefore people on this forum, do not know me, have never met me and only judge an e-persona.I do not have people Disliking me in person, so clearly your right its something i am doing wrong, in the way in which i type things and how i come across i also think its alot to do with the types of people who use this forum and use it to insult other people, when in person they wouldnt be so bold!
I've read pure of your passages...and the usually go some into the directions of you being above personal attacks judging others, commenting on other peoples lives, being too mature to be getting involved in peoples livesnot even a send im just saying you don't know whats going on with Rix and this thing but your quick enough to start slating manother way round, and you in this situation you would have been writing bars
I see what your saying wrigh,Im not slating him, all im saying is no excuse is good enough to not be in your childs life,, I dont think anyone could really disagree with that!
You know your e-life sucks when;#100:relative newcomers don't rate you.
LOLHAHAHAThink it shows how 99% of people are sheep apposed to shepherds!We certainly dont suffer from too many cheifs not enough indians on here!
more like its cos ur a dumb sket every1 teks piss out of u on this dunt tht tell u sumat
If you read my reply to brisco that should clear it up for you.I don't know many dumb people doing what im doing in my life, (not internet) TBH!Sket - This word is thrown around this forum so loosely. You do not know me, nor will you find anybody especially online who could tell you any skettish antics in regards to me, im not that kind of person.Piss taken out of me online! - Is minor the piss is taken out of everybody online at one point!What does it tell me Blinx? That what cause i don't just fit in with the "crowd" suck up certain members arses, lick d*ck suck ball sacks and swap msns, wanna hook up with people from Vip2 that it makes me an easy target to think they are taken the piss out of me because they want to "catch joke" at my pictures and the kind of person i am. This is internet sweetheart, This is not my life! LOL

listen u cant keep using this 'sheep' excuse for why ppl dislike u.if alot of ppl DISLIKE u theres obviously something U ARE DOING WRONG.
As i have said on here before, This is a forum, people judge me by 1) how i look2) how i type out my opinionand dislike me for these reasons, Fine!Therefore people on this forum, do not know me, have never met me and only judge an e-persona.I do not have people Disliking me in person, so clearly your right its something i am doing wrong, in the way in which i type things and how i come across i also think its alot to do with the types of people who use this forum and use it to insult other people, when in person they wouldnt be so bold!
I see what your saying wrigh,Im not slating him, all im saying is no excuse is good enough to not be in your childs life,, I dont think anyone could really disagree with that!
You know your e-life sucks when;#100:relative newcomers don't rate you.
LOLHAHAHAThink it shows how 99% of people are sheep apposed to shepherds!We certainly dont suffer from too many cheifs not enough indians on here!
more like its cos ur a dumb sket every1 teks piss out of u on this dunt tht tell u sumat
If you read my reply to brisco that should clear it up for you.I don't know many dumb people doing what im doing in my life, (not internet) TBH!Sket - This word is thrown around this forum so loosely. You do not know me, nor will you find anybody especially online who could tell you any skettish antics in regards to me, im not that kind of person.Piss taken out of me online! - Is minor the piss is taken out of everybody online at one point!What does it tell me Blinx? That what cause i don't just fit in with the "crowd" suck up certain members arses, lick d*ck suck ball sacks and swap msns, wanna hook up with people from Vip2 that it makes me an easy target to think they are taken the piss out of me because they want to "catch joke" at my pictures and the kind of person i am. This is internet sweetheart, This is not my life! LOL
lol u think i give a sh*t about fittin in wi sum so called net crowd n to be honest ya look exactly da type 2 be a sket luv so a dont no why ur hypin 4

lol u think i give a sh*t about fittin in wi sum so called net crowd n to be honest ya look exactly da type 2 be a sket luv so a dont no why ur hypin 4LOL Okay sweetheart you think that all you want!LOL, Your absolutly correct, i mean from all my pictures its clear i meet up with d*ckheads online to do skettish things!Well done columbo.

So let me get this straight, DMF is pissed because a few of us have at least spoken on msn, myspace or facebook but she hasn't???LOL @ her life!!!!!!
LOL @ This punk!You must have been sh*t at maths! Pure asumption TBH! And those figures do not add up!I have been requested on facebook by a few VIP2'S and have politely declined the request! So im affraid your theory is incorrect.As for Loling at my life, Im glad you find success laughable. Punky - Swear down a while ago you were telling me you had me on block, SO WTF You doing responding to my posts! Get a grip punky.