Salita vs. Khan

NO SUNSHINE

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got nothing to do with colour.... Its all to do with Religion.
What religion was Naseem?
the public perception of Islam and its people has changed since the days of Nas.this is a relevent factor
Innit, lol @ thinking people even cared about Muslims in Naz's days.

I feel for Salita as he is a good kid and an honourable Jew. He's worked hard but he is a real time example of what is wrong with the boxing worlds obsession with the 0.He should never have been in there with Khan, infact he should never fight outside America again. He has a good fanbase and a good name out here, he can eat of that for a good 10 more years.Yuri Foreman is a better Jew fighter IMO. But Foreman lacks any sort of power and would also be dismantled by Khan. I think a Foreman Salita showdown would be great, the battle of the Jews in Brooklyn.

I feel for Salita as he is a good kid and an honourable Jew. He's worked hard but he is a real time example of what is wrong with the boxing worlds obsession with the 0.He should never have been in there with Khan, infact he should never fight outside America again. He has a good fanbase and a good name out here, he can eat of that for a good 10 more years.Yuri Foreman is a better Jew fighter IMO. But Foreman lacks any sort of power and would also be dismantled by Khan. I think a Foreman Salita showdown would be great, the battle of the Jews in Brooklyn.
khan hasnt beaten anyone of any sort of credibility and even established himself at light welterweight yetbut you think he can go up two weight divisions and beat up foreman an opponent manny is contemplating fighting, are u mad?!?!!

Yuri Foreman is a better Jew fighter IMO. But Foreman lacks any sort of power and would also be dismantled by Khan. I think a Foreman Salita showdown would be great, the battle of the Jews in Brooklyn.
If i can read, your saying that khan would dismantle foreman, a man two weight classes above him...salita and foreman would be a great fight, although they are also two weight classes apart..salita just showed he has no chin at jww but can now take a punch at light middle... so what weight do you want this to be fought at?

ur rambling about weight classes and causing a commotion over 1 stone when we are discussing the biggest Jew fight of all time. foreman is lmw champ he wont take a fight against salita no way. but if it did happen there is big money to be made. they would have to fight at lmw foreman is weak enough as it is and wont want to give away any ground. salita's younger and could take a year off, put on the weight, get a bit better and come in as a new and reinvigorated fighter capable of beating mayweather in under 30 seconds.in the real world id like to see mosley step up and hammer foreman, it would be a good pay day for shane and i doubt hell ever get a shot at money or pac now.

LOL @ thinking Calzaghe got love str8 awayhe was undefeated champ 4 like 10 years and no1 really gave 2shits about himit wasnt untill he destroyed the over-hyped Lacey that people started 2 show him loveand tbh, calzaghe, despite being a house hold name, has nowhere near captured the hearts of britian, in comparison 2 Hatton