thought you might like this

Doom

ROFLHold on, hold onaint that the guy that started the tranny trend out on Vip2now comes in this thread insinuating that foul play is at handthen seeks aproval from the mandem just incase it does indeed turn out to be one:|fdgoksadfkl;sdfksdpakskasksafkasd[fgpkasfl[asdfpasdlfaslfas[dlasdlfasfdlasilent soljah>
Nice try but P.Brisco actually came in with the tranny talks...my original comment was one any red blooded male would be proud of...but i edited it cos P.Brisco was saying she is a tranny....I then asked Guantanamo (the guy most like to bore through on a tranny) a question to which he hotted himself up on by being OVER defensive on!

SNMNMS...obviously its a touchy subject for you...I just asked a question...I dont think you were ready for the doors that question opened in your head...We should leave it there.
Lol at even involving me in the type of crowd you would actually ask that question toThat can earn you a kick in the mouth
come off that kick in the mouth talk...could never happen...just saying...Cuss me, throw abuse my way...i can take a joke...but dont punch above your weight.

ROFLHold on, hold onaint that the guy that started the tranny trend out on Vip2now comes in this thread insinuating that foul play is at handthen seeks aproval from the mandem just incase it does indeed turn out to be one:|fdgoksadfkl;sdfksdpakskasksafkasd[fgpkasfl[asdfpasdlfaslfas[dlasdlfasfdlasilent soljah>
Nice try but P.Brisco actually came in with the tranny talks...my original comment was one any red blooded male would be proud of...but i edited it cos P.Brisco was saying she is a tranny....I then asked Guantanamo (the guy most like to bore through on a tranny) a question to which he hotted himself up on by being OVER defensive on!
What is this guy talking aboutsmsEdit: You cant start fights and then try talk sh*t because you realised its not that

LOL your asking me what im talking about yet the guy is dodging the question...them flaming homo antics deyah! Anyways im not talking sh*t....im not an internet badman talking about fighting guys i dont know...Im sayin to YOU dont talk bad cos your not that guy. Never talk about kicking me in my mouth...could never happen...infact im 100% sure you couldn't do me nothing in person so just allow getting excited cos your infront of your computer...Your lucky im in a nice mood or i would demand an apology...Anyways just Log off for a hot minute...put the kettle on...sit infront of your fireplace and contemplate about the pandora's box of emotions i unintentionally opened up in your head!