Weekend Football Topic

Bruno Di Gradi

On a whole next noteZlatan>Messi whos with me?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah he didn't have the best of games AT ALL todaybut then Rooney up front on his own isn't beating Dunne & Cuellar in the air, and the times he put them along the floor and the got through, there was noone on the far post.

On a whole next noteZlatan>Messi whos with me?
:D Zlatan = choking-method.jpg
nice to know these guys make up your opinion for you motd460.jpgWinners0405_at_Sky_Sports.jpg

Rooney was trying to play every position on the pitch, its counter-productive.
exactly.... the fat c*nt was stepping on everyones toeswe need another superstar baller who gets it done so rooney can be his bitch and know his role again

Yep but he wasnt trying to do that untill the 70th minute when we had lost any sort drive whatsoeverAll we need is a centreforward and have done for agesDunno why anyone is shockedsame things been happening for about 4 yearsNeither Carrick Or Anderson wanted to run into the boxEvra was the only wide-man putting crosses inValencia touched the ball 3 timesThese are all moer worrying thngs than Rooneys naiivety/EFFORT

Neither Carrick Or Anderson wanted to run into the boxEvra was the only wide-man putting crosses in
these are tactical issues.... nothing to do with the players as for the rest though boy.......zlatan scores in the catalan derby choking big time just like he did in the el classicolol Henry cant compare to zlatan lol @ thinking messi hasnt peaked....

I never claimed he chokedAnd tbh he never f*cked up in Serrie A derbyshe just wasmt consistant in Europe
MK didthe bullshit about not scoring in the later stages of CL is air though coz he never played in a god side....took c.ronaldo ages to score for us in europealso itlian sides are built to defend generally and so are mourinho sides.... guy didnt have a fair crack

About Zlatan >>> Messi. :D I know what kind of football fan you are. Similar with Alex, you take preference of individualistic, luxury players, so sh*t don't even surprise me.Messi ethered Zlatan's entire existence in one season.

Lol @ getting into it with Ice.Guy just likes to say outlandish sh*t.
lol c/slike when ice said liverpool would win the league or southgate is the new wenger

Villa did us a big favour tbfhstill not impressed with 3-3 ...against an off-form Everton squad aswellsmh..

Yup true especially in Europe BUT that wasn't really itAgainst us, which I assume is what most people judged him on with the europe thingHe had 3 or 4 very good chances, one being a free-header, which came to absolutely nothingit wasn't like he didnt get any serviceany balls to his feet he wasn't allowed to do anything withIts equally UNFAIR to judge him for playing well in La Liga when he plays in a team that averages 20 goal-chances from assists in one match, as it is to judge him on not scoring in a defensively minded team tbhMany strikers would do well at Barca with supply from Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Henry

Come off that talk about tryna call me a fan boy or suttinyou must of just missed my whole rooney rantslash i always say liverpool will win the league....just like when i say arsenal gnna win a tropheyand look at boro now without southgate from 2 pts off the top to mid table SNM

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME12 CANTONAS11 CANTONAS10 CANTONAS9 CANTONAS8 CANTONAS7 CANTONAS6 CANTONASFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE CANTONAAAAAAAAS4 CANTONAS, 3 CANTONAS, 2 CANTONASAND AN EER-RICK CANTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAunbranded-eric-cantona-signed-a4-colour-photograph-1.jpg