ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

droidappz.com

forum for downloading android apps

just get app installer off the market

download apk files put them on ur sd cant and selelelelelelelectahhhh

just downloaded a bunch of emulators (nes, snes, n64 and psx)

and 1000s of roms

madness

can still bust an ultra combo on killer instinct

Guest 11 Bills

man Im finding so many cool things

this would be kinda sick if i could have it on something hanging from my neck so I dont have to pull out my phone everytime i get aan email or something

expensive to save like 3 seconds work, but if your running or something, if could work further than 10m it would be sick ina gym, bt i dont know what kinda tech tid have to use for that

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 11 Bills

Galaxy S2 is too light, needs to have that kinda weight where it feels premium, like the Omnia 7, aint really with all this light/slim sh*t

Guest 11 Bills

its nice, battery's OK aswell but browsing sends it nose diving

i like the FB notifications aswell, that really should have been there in WP7

any app recommendations?

Guest 11 Bills

this may sound kinda weird, but the screen on the S2 feels pretty good, like on my Omnia its still good, but i dont know my thumb doesnt slide across the screen the same way

dnt even know how to word it

n it gets hot while browsing aswell

yeah the screen is kinda smooth but mines got a bit...greasy

i dont get notifications much coz i turned off auto sync on all apps to preserve battery life. im sitting at 30% or so after a day of fairly heavy usage

games i rate are: angry birds, fruit ninja, jetcarstunts (!!!), nova, reckless racing

havent got a lot of useful aps tbh

mite root and install some other aps and a custom theme theres a lot of interesting sh*t on xda-developers forums

Guest 11 Bills

yeah the screen is kinda smooth but mines got a bit...greasy

i dont get notifications much coz i turned off auto sync on all apps to preserve battery life. im sitting at 30% or so after a day of fairly heavy usage

games i rate are: angry birds, fruit ninja, jetcarstunts (!!!), nova, reckless racing

havent got a lot of useful aps tbh

mite root and install some other aps and a custom theme theres a lot of interesting sh*t on xda-developers forums

yea my battery is goin, gonna get angry birds everyones mad for that.

also, since monday ive used 62mb bandwidth, wtf? thats 3 days n i only got a few apps, but through wifi i think i only downloaded 3 using 3G

must be this notification stuff hogging data or something sayin if i keep at this rate ill use 1.1gb this month

oh thought i made a post in reply to what u were sayin

edit: im trying to max out the battery life and this is what i have done:

removed all widgets - they auto update and drain battery (weather with location, facebook, twitter, youtube etc)

settings - accounts and sync - deselect auto sync so aps dont sync in the background

settings - applications - manage applications - can see which ones are running, force close, clear cache etc. also under applications - running services - can close stuff that shouldnt be running

if you've added accounts to social hub - go into each one account - menu button - more - account settings - email check frequency - i set it to never so i only check manually but it could be set to as frequently as 5mins